Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealthkilling Nullifiers doesn't stop the bubble

cromignon

No, it doesn't. A melee stealth kill will cause a null implosion (how's that for coining a phrase?) and it'll wipe your buffs. Ask any Ivara player--it happens with grim regularity.

The answer is shooting nullies at a distance with silent weapons. I make it a point to get some distance if I happen run into one. I don't recall what happens when they're CC'd and then stealth killed. That might avoid the problem.

12 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

No, it doesn't. A melee stealth kill will cause a null implosion (how's that for coining a phrase?) and it'll wipe your buffs. Ask any Ivara player--it happens with grim regularity.

The answer is shooting nullies at a distance with silent weapons. I make it a point to get some distance if I happen run into one. I don't recall what happens when they're CC'd and then stealth killed. That might avoid the problem.

The answer is keeping their Alerted state set to "Not" throughout the process.

1 hour ago, cromignon said:

The answer is keeping their Alerted state set to "Not" throughout the process.

Not sure about that.

After the alert/bubble changes, I hit the mean streets of Jupiter with Ivara and a strong desire to perpetrate mayhem on nullifiers without retaliation. I didn't get it. The null implosion knocked Ivara out of stealth and things got awkward.

I'll have to keep a closer eye on this. My basic reaction was to just shoot 'em with a bow and drive on (it IS Ivara), but I haven't paid too much attention to them since then.

I think it depends on the weapon used and the finisher move it has. Doesn't happen for me with staves, but daggers, whips or any of the finishers where you jump on their back and game over. This is a mere shovelful in the mountain of turds that DE has created with Nullifiers. Also, why do the finishers have to be so lengthy? Some of them are so long, you pop out of invis during anyway, then it's the whole awkward, Hey guys! to a bunch of slack-jawed corpus/grineer idiots while you're standing over their buddy's rapidly cooling body.

Edited by tomnmillie