Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Mastered Tag

Duskuro

My memory is horrible, as of that I continue switching from profile to market to see what I have not mastered yet. Really DE? Were you too lazy to put a tag in market that says "mastered" but you put in something tells you if you have a BP of it? or maybe something like a skill tree, but for weapons/frames to farm and maybe some alert that tells us if a weapon can fuse into something else so we don't toss it like fools and regret it? I've thrown away so many weapons I could've fused... ugh.

Edited by Duskuro

You can see all of the gear you've ranked and  don't have from your profile > equipment.

Or there's the codex even which does the same thing.

I think you were too lazy to look.

Although you do make a fine suggestion about adding something to show that it builds into something else as well. Just you're going have to come up with an idea for that to work.

Edited by Alcatraz

Just now, Alcatraz said:

You can see all of the gear you've ranked and  don't have from your profile > equipment.

It's not a matter of laziness, it's a matter of convenience. Sure, you can back out of the market, go into your profile/codex and review what you've mastered, but that's a pain. It would be very simple to add a little icon or some other indicators to weapons/items you've already mastered, and would decrease the amount of time switching between menus.

8 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Although you do make a fine suggestion about adding something to show that it builds into something else as well. Just you're going have to come up with an idea for that to work.

going back and forth, and back and forth... I'm not to lazy, just sh*t memory