Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merge Zephyr 1&2 into same ability

-FV-Metheria

I mean, they're both a dash, and Zephyr suffers from the one trick pony issue. Freeing up a space for another ability should give her more wide use. Since you can't scroll past looking directly down, it wouldn't be unreasonable to make the input for a dive bomb just be looking directly down and casting.

I wouldn't mind it, but I think the abilities could be buffed to do more on their own. Tailwind is a Dash, yes, but it's more similar to Slash Dash and Rhino Charge, maybe it could be given more of an effect on enemies (not damage, maybe CC, or an effect that allows other players to have increased speed along the same line of travel). Meanwhile I really don't see Dive Bomb as a Dash, it's a CC and semi-damage ability that falls short by trying to be both, any number of buffs could make it scale dramatically, like making the knock down actually knock everything down instead of mildly inconveniencing a few enemies, maybe buff that base range so our mods can have a better effect on it, or scale the damage off melee mods as well as height so your base damage is high enough to kill things past level 10. Or all of the above...

Everyone suggests combining 1 and 2, but I think that I'd rather see her abilities work in the first place than having DE mash the two together and putting on a band-aid new ability on 2.