The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Nova Her Own Planet For Farming.

Fire_Ashes

You do know there is a planet without a boss, could be that one (I think it was Europa without it)

True

but ... but ... then i will need only 2 days to get all the part and log out forever ...

YOU SHOULD NOT JUST GET HER AND STOP PLAYING, SHAME ON YOU!

I have a feeling her parts will be dropping in that new Nightmare mode DE revealed

New information (rumor) has came to light, we now have new Warframes that can only be obtained VIA Nightmare mode....

Jk... but that'd be horrible. Scary too D:

Unless done right and they're good frames.

I don't believe DE will make thinsg so fair and accessable for everyone, because.... well you know - money.

I can think of a million ways Warframe can make more money but i don't think that they need to make certain things next to impossible to get.

I don't believe DE will make thinsg so fair and accessable for everyone, because.... well you know - money.

They won't make something only accessible by Money requirement only... they are fair with their fan base.

If they don't make it fair, not many people would play now would they? Right now, they have a high funding from the Founder Program and still getting some more from people buying some platinum to skip some grinding.

I can think of a million ways Warframe can make more money but i don't think that they need to make certain things next to impossible to get.

And yet they used to do it at least until fixing the alert system and the RNG for loot. For example the 2 starting slots.available combined with the lack of any explanation of what is most wise to spend the misterious (for beginners) platinum. I mean, come on how many gullible fools like me used it to rush S#&$ in the foundry :D.

Back on the topic, I completely agree with you and despite my scepticism i really hope they will put a boss on Europa and make the new frame lootable from there.

But lets be honest, just like Vauban and Banshee it is most likely to be an alert based looting.

Nova will probably be dropped from Void Assassination missions, which DE did say they were going to add into the game (along with Void Defense or something). Judging from rumors, the Void boss will probably be a resurrected Captain Vor (the PS4 trailer one).

First off I really hope they have learned from their mistake of putting Vauban on Alert only, secondly for those of you who say on Nightmare mode only, if that happens you will alienate part of the community, which would be bad for the game. I agree with those who do want a challenge they should have the option of choosing what mode they want, in the game Dragon Nest you can actually select what mode you want to play for each mission from easy to nightmare. You have to keep in mind that communities have varying skill levels so I think having Nova being obtained from nightmare mode only, then you might as well put her on the alert system.