Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berserker + Fatal Teleport + Covert Lethality Synergy

Repiru

Question

5 answers to this question

Fatal Teleport uses a melee execution Finisher attack which is not affected by Berserk.

It's affected by the base speed of the weapon and Fury / Primed Fury.

Execute Finishers also do not crit or proc status effects.

Edited by Xzorn

^ It is not affected but finishers are able to crit and thus procc it. Finisher is not affected by attack speed but naramons shadow step and bladestorm would profit from the crit and following attack speed buff. That is if covert lethality is able to crit at all. That i'm not sure of.

But the aug does then again boost your finisher damage so it's questionable if a covert lethality dagger is the best choice for anything but endless runs...i can recommend using body count fit weapons. Bs profits from combo as well 👌

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

17 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

^ It is not affected but finishers are able to crit and thus procc it. Finisher is not affected by attack speed but naramons shadow step and bladestorm would profit from the crit and following attack speed buff. That is if covert lethality is able to crit at all. That i'm not sure of.

Sorry, Execute finishers can crit, It's Covert Lethality that prevents them from being able to crit.

Shadow Step with an Invis frame?.....

Unless they changed it. (I never use bladestorm) berserk doesn't work with Bladestorm either.

5 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Sorry, Execute finishers can crit, It's Covert Lethality that prevents them from being able to crit.

Shadow Step with an Invis frame?.....

Unless they changed it. (I never use bladestorm) berserk doesn't work with Bladestorm either.

Removes the need to build for it while still affecting Bladestorm power drain. Same goes for arcane trickery, what gives you the optiom to go full efficiency/strength/utility (rage, flow, armor) on him. Can highly recommend using those means. Smokebombs second function is resetting stealth multipliers what still makes it worth using as you're gonna swim in energy anyways.

Now that you mention it, i remember reading something similar.. would still affect melee tho what's worth playing on him and the faster combo counter does affect bs then.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108