Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva fortress use?

(PSN)CelasVictor

Can we has actual use for that tileset?

all i've seen it for was one story mission and then nada. 

all it seems to do is drop one mod for ohma with ridic low chances,  so content pls? 

yet to figure out why i would do missions in kuva fort, at all. besides it being pretty and having nice atmospheric music. 

alternatively,  what am i missing? 

Sovereign Outcast farming.
Occasional sortie mission. So you might go there to learn the mechanics of the missions there.
The Fortress itself moves around creating Kuva Siphon missions but you don't play on the tileset.

Other than that there's really no reason to go there.

I couldn't agree more. DE put so much effort into that tileset yet it's essentially useless for players to actually go to.

I'm surprised no one has said it yet. Why doesn't kuva drop on the kuva fortress? I agree that it shouldn't be just a drop because then people would make it into a loot cave for kuva with the appropriate spamming of nekros and hydroid. Instead, make it like Lua where instead of sentients, kuva guardians come every rotation, and they drop, say, 75 kuva a piece. Alternatively, kuva could drop as rewards from spy vaults or from caches in assault missions for non-endless players.