Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Changes to Survival and Excavation

Shirafunes

I feel like DE needs to make some changes to Survival missions, Defence and excavation, i use them for farming exp and materials so i ofcourse wanna go for many waves/ excavations but alot og times you get qued up with 2 people for extracts the moment you can leave without asking the team.

DE either needs to make it possible for you 2 stay in the mission or making 2 different ques where extracting either first comes at 30 min mark/ xxxx number of cryotic.

but i would like to know if im the only 1 feeling this is a problem.

Edited by Shirafunes
spelling error

I was under the impression that you stayed in if you hit Battle, and dropped out if you hit Extract. At least, that's how it has always happened in groups I've been in; my buddy and I hit Battle, one or both randos hit Extract, they leave the mission the moment the choice screen goes away and we keep going.

For Defense and Intercept, at any rate. Survival and Excavation, yeah, if two people decide to get to extraction you're done, but if that's a significant problem with you, you just need to make sure you don't have more than one rando at a time. They represent at least half of the group, and democracy did its work.

9 minutes ago, Trissila said:

I was under the impression that you stayed in if you hit Battle, and dropped out if you hit Extract. At least, that's how it has always happened in groups I've been in; my buddy and I hit Battle, one or both randos hit Extract, they leave the mission the moment the choice screen goes away and we keep going.

For Defense and Intercept, at any rate. Survival and Excavation, yeah, if two people decide to get to extraction you're done, but if that's a significant problem with you, you just need to make sure you don't have more than one rando at a time. They represent at least half of the group, and democracy did its work.

That's why he is asking for a change to survival and excavation missions. 

Personally I think that if you want to stay a long time you should get a group of people you trust and work well with and prepare. 

6 hours ago, Samuel_sfx said:

yes thats a thing..but again hundred times....thats why recruiting exist. If you wanna go pubs,,,u need to accept things like this happening

9 minutes ago, PierceSG said:

Don't expect strangers to adhere to your standards and expectations.

Get a group with like minded players and go ham on it.

Why it always has  to be: " shut the f*** up and work with what you have" I mean, obviously in the mean time that's what we have to do, but why leave it like that? why not ask for a change that needs to be done?   it's a simple fix, you know? and, if 2 endless missions have that extract after "x" feature, why the other 2 doesn't ? That doesn't make sense at all, and it should be fixed. And this thread is not another nerf this nerf that thread. This one actually proposes a  reasonable change . 

So, op! i'm 100% with you! you should post this thread in the feedback!!

Just make all the endless like defense or interception. Everyone can choose if they stay or leave. Maybe allow people entering the matchmaking to allow "search for games in late progress" to jump in after the first reward has happened. So they sacrifice everything before then and the easy waves, but you get replacement teammates.