Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Odd glitch, anyone else?

(PSN)forChristsake

Question

I just want to know if anyone else gets this. I'll explain... So I do a mission with Wukong (not specific to him, just an example). I finish the mission and go back to my ship. Decide to switch to my Nova loadout (again, just example, not specific to her either) and do another mission. I finish that mission and load back in my ship. I should still have my Nova loadout on right? Nope, for some reason I have loaded in my ship in my Wukong loadout for some reason. My clan thought I was crazy until recently. We were doing LoR, after the 1st part a clan member who was our Trinity spawned into the next part as the speed Nova he was using in the mission before we started the LoR. It's a weird bug and I don't know if it's only on PS4 or what. Anyone else have this "revert to previous loadout" bug? That clanmate is the only person I personally play with who's had it happen to them.

8 answers to this question

On 3/2/2017 at 0:42 PM, (PS4)forChristsake said:

I just want to know if anyone else gets this. I'll explain... So I do a mission with Wukong (not specific to him, just an example). I finish the mission and go back to my ship. Decide to switch to my Nova loadout (again, just example, not specific to her either) and do another mission. I finish that mission and load back in my ship. I should still have my Nova loadout on right? Nope, for some reason I have loaded in my ship in my Wukong loadout for some reason. My clan thought I was crazy until recently. We were doing LoR, after the 1st part a clan member who was our Trinity spawned into the next part as the speed Nova he was using in the mission before we started the LoR. It's a weird bug and I don't know if it's only on PS4 or what. Anyone else have this "revert to previous loadout" bug? That clanmate is the only person I personally play with who's had it happen to them.

No,  I had this once. But I thought that was because i had selected a different frame without picking it while going into a mission. 

On 02/03/2017 at 0:42 AM, (PS4)forChristsake said:

Cloud Walked from General Discussion to Players helping Players.

Please report under XB1&PS4 Bugs if necessary.