Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Best Defense - Melee Creation Contest!

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, azak said:

I liked the idea, cool art concept ... But the idea of each school giving a unique style to the weapon, without doubt, was brilliant. I really like this

Thank you very much besides i really loocking forwart to see your concept in the game too.

1 minute ago, Necr0Ra1se said:

Thank you very much besides i really loocking forwart to see your concept in the game too.

I'm still in the process of creation... Maybe, hopefully, I'll post that today.

Final.jpg?type=w3

Name: ămátrĭx

Faction: Corpus

Grip type: Gublade(=Redeemer)

Description:  Corpus gublade armored with Sonic wave cutter & laser Cannons. Got it's parts from order-made Raptor. Made by a strange Corpus inventor who had special relationship with his super A.I. drone. Even after destruction, it has become a deadly weapon, ready to be mobilized for Master.

SPIRIUS

A one-handed blade with an option to throw it, acting both as a sword and a glaive. Its versatility allows for both close and long-ranged combat; the stance would be a mix between of Iron Phoenix and Gleaming Talon stances.Dn4kbvL.jpg

Edited by siewicz

l5OLfHs.jpg

Name: Mrtvola & Ziva 

Faction: Infested

Grip Type: Sword and Shield (i.e Silva & Aegis)

Description: Rumored to have been forged from corrupted tissue taken from the ancient Lephantis, This sword and shield still gives off something of its donor's malevolent aura.

it's hooked blade deals primarily puncture damage, some slash damage and very little impact damage.

in case the writing in the image is hard to read, it says; "Tentacles look similar to the ones that cover the corpus head on Lephantis", "Infested tissue holds the unfolded weapons together", "Sheathed sword held in curled tentacle", and "Asymmetrical Shield".

Name origins: "živá mrtvola" meaning "zombie" in Czech. "živá" means Live and "mrtvola" means Corpse.

Edited by Joanha

On 3/3/2017 at 10:41 AM, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

Mutalist Dragon Nikana:

Hide contents

Derived from its original concept thread , if your curious on the origin 

Faction: mutalist/infested
Brief Description:

the once majestic dragon nikana has become warped due to infestation spores, its grown and evolved into something more ..

when the sword is drawn the sheath roars like an ancient and stuns nearby enemies for a short duration & area 

when performing charge attacks, the sheath will spew spores onto inflicted targets by the blade

dealing status procs of toxic that leaves behind a gaseous cloud for a short time

mainly to be used with quick draw single hand attacks to make use of the sheaths effect 

grip style is nikana 
Original Artwork: 

Design:

mutualist dragon nikana by DrkMako

Effect in use:

C6BGt37VMAAfy-O.jpg:large

saryn can only get so wet

Grip Type: Blade and Whip

Description: A new blade and whip weapon developed by the corpus. Utilizing "negative" energy the blades are able to deal cold damage. Despite appearance the Glacial Impinginator is quite light. When holstered the projected blades will not be visible.

Corpus_Melee.jpg

Corpus_Melee.png

Ideal/Suggested Stats:

Faction: Tenno
Brief Description: Kabuto and Kuwagata, dual axes -inspired by the Rhinoceros and Stag beetles- that can combine into a multi-bladed great axe to amplify their power. (Grip: Split-Sword)
Original Artwork: This art was made by @XxIngridxX on my request, based on my ideas and overall design for the weapon.

kabuto_and_kuagata_by_xxingridxx-db3dqiu

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
Apparently, people using the dark theme were having a hard time reading this post. Hopefully this edit fixes that.

Name: Redaly
Faction: Tenno

Brief Description: Energy polearm. If you do not attack for a long time, the multiplier of critical damage increases to the maximum mark in x5. Used to kill the most dangerous enemies.
Rarely but deadly.

h8zsw0vGDbQ.jpg 

Edited by MKolhun

On 08/03/2017 at 5:17 PM, XxIngridxX said:

Description/Grip: Latest-a Is a Corpus Heavy Blade, with high eletricity and puncture damage, performing a heavy atack discharges a strong burst of eletricity that chains and stun enemies. (optional:  charge could deal  more damage similar to how Volt charges his powers.)

Latest-a was a Corpus prototype weapon under construction, i'ts construction was halted during an grineer invasion, the engineer behind it dead... a Prodman took it for it's defense, he got out alive, but now the sword lies in the hand of the Tenno, who knows now that the prototype is unstable and even more deadly...

warframe_contest__corpus_heavy_blade_des

Nice sword design

There is a strange lack of great swords in Warframe so this is my addition to that roster with hope of more to come, With this sword I would love to hear it hum in a low pitch when swung instead of the same swishing noise as most other great swords.

Isenactio (Iron Executioner)

Faction - Tenno

Grip Type - Hammer stance grants better impact

Heavy Blade stance grants better slash

Description

Once belonging to a Grineer commander who met his fate at the hands of an ancient dragon, now marked with sacred Tenno runes this sword follows in its masters footsteps as charging the blade will unleash a wave of elemental energy based on the blades energy color.

“The dragons black steel bares its fangs once more”

Unkown

paabzx4.jpg

Edited by (PS4)x-IZ3ROI-x

Saiklyon (pronounced: sai-kli-on)

Faction: Grineer

Grip Type: Heavy Sword

Brief description: The sword let's out a small constant stream of gas through the nozzles when idling. When attacking the centrifugal force created by the attack motions causes excess gas to be released and leaves a cloud in the area. The cloud does gas damage and is visually much like the cloud pox leaves behind. When channeling, the gas stream released gets ignited making a constant flame around the blade (pictured below). 

wCGniH1.png

Edited by flipinbanana

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:07 PM, Borakel-sama said:

Hi everyone!

i once asked DE if there is a morning star in work in progress. So i guess there wasn't. Thats why i'm tried to make it his own Weapon!

This is Kylas the Morning Star from the Tenno Faction.

Its normal attacks are fast. But shooting the ball takes its time. (knocking up pretty much everything)

Its combos and stance is thought for utility and mobility. knocking enemys down and moving forword.

The charge-attack shoots the star. It hits only 1 enemy but sends it flying as a projectile. (The enemy can hit multiple targets)

With the stance mod you can use your envirement to throw yourself forward to the next enemy you want to slam!

i really really hope you guys like it

love the community <3

Borakel-sama

(PC-Warframe)

mOw31at.png

Holy cow man! I had the same exact idea! if you can find it you can see its basically the same idea.

Faction: Infested (infected weapon)

Description: The sword uses the Heavy Blade grip style. When sheathed sword is pulled together by tendons, when wielded the tendons loosened  expanding the broken sword slightly bigger than war.When the sword is swung in a spin attack the tendons expand allowing the sword to have a greater reach can be extended with stretch .Has a built in life strike ability, when sword is being channeled tendons glow with energy. Like all infected weapons when unused, pieces shift around and extend  slightly to later pull back into place.

Name: Symbios

Sword Description: You needed a weapon and it needed to feed

?auth=co&id=50482&part=2

Edited by (XB1)RAMHEAD 1995

On 3/11/2017 at 1:21 PM, Khobi said:

stahp, its not working.

HERE IS HOW YOU POST IMAGES TO ANY FORUM.

1) open up imgur.com

2) click drag your file into imgur.com

3) then you copy the link on the image into the forum post.

4) make sure that box comes up, and then a preview of your image will appear before you submit it.

5) then you submit it.

and then you give this post a happy little upvote because somebody had to do this.

side note

AS SOMEBODY WHO FREQUENTS THE IMGUR USER SUB, DO NOT BY ANY MEANS HIT THE BIG GREEN SUBMIT BUTTON WHEN UPLOADING YOUR IMAGE TO IMGUR. THIS MAKES USER SUB A DISPLEASING PLACE FULL OF TRASH NOBODY CARES ABOUT.

guess i'll just repost this every couple days, or try to pageking it on every page.

Edited by Khobi

On 3/4/2017 at 7:58 PM, JlocksJedi said:

Name: Apofasi
Faction: Orokin
Type: Rapier
Description: "A long forgotten Ceremonial Rapier connecting Judgement and Decisiveness. It retains a razor sharp edge and point giving a high slash, a strong puncture thrust but no impact. The texture of the blade does generate a static electric discharge which can build over time attacking one target in a blast or when attacking a group discharges to nearby enemies."

Being of Orokin decent there is a rare Primed version (as in image - gold inlays would otherwise be gunmetal grey) with an increase of stats across the board barring impact and crit multiplier in comparison to it's standard form - if no prime possible - image shows standard. 

Trivia: A broad single edged rapier, a Apofasi's heft balances what would be a superior blade in speed to an average of 1.05 in favour of high slash and sturdy puncture. Due to it's innate electrical discharge over a group or blast on single targets - additional status mods effecting proc % has reduced effect though elemental mods effect the relevant effect strength as usual (Heat/Cold for Blast & Electricity for Discharge). The convex to concave curve in the blade enhances cutting power generating a larger than average crit multiplier.

Suggested
Speed 1.05
Status 25 or 30% (with reduced effectiveness of status increase mods)
Crit 20%
Multiplier x2.5

jeBjodu.jpg

I very much like the rapier weapon type and I feel as though this is the best one to join the rapier weapon type. This would at least give the rapiers some variety to choose, even if that is only one more.

Name: Taxang

Faction: Orokin/Tenno

Type: Dual Daggers

Description: The orokin always gave importance to the beauty of things, and so they did when creating weapons, the Fang Prime, was such weapon, Beatiful and Deadly, but not suited to battles, as the war continued on, the Sentient grow in power, and new weapons were built to keep on the fight, and one Engineer, saw an opportunity to bring the Fang to the battle, he knew the weapon wouldn't stand a chance against the stronger weapons, so he tried to find a way to modify it and make the weapon better, then he found strange crystals in the Void, similar to Argon Crystals, but totally transparent. After studying the crystals for a long time, he discovered that they could absorb materials and energy, and after absorbing one kind of material it would always do so, on touch, and that's when he got an idea, he modified the Fang, adding the Crystals to its blades, and made the Crystals absorb the Armor from the Sentient, and thus he was created a new blade for the Fang. As the Tenno attacked the Orokin the blades were left unfinished, without a holder, many years after the Orokin era, Grineer scientists discovered the Blades in possession of the Corpus, and after taking then started doing their own research, making the second blade, absorb energy, the shields from the corpus.

Although both, the Corpus and the Grineer succeed in using the absorb capabilities from the blades, none of then could use what was absorbed, the blades were made to be used by Tenno and Orokin, and only then would be able to control then properly.

We took the blades from the Grineer in the last invasion we did, and our scientist came to an idea to put the weapon in use, to mix the blades with the components of our Sentinel the Taxon, he has the same ability of absorbing damage and convert it to the Warframe, and so we did. The new weapon, the Taxang, using components from the Crystals, the Fang Prime and the Taxon.

Suggestion of functionality

When the Weapon does damage to Armor, it converts 0.1 % of the damage to Health, and when it hits shields, it converts 0.1% damage to Energy. The weapon would have a low base damage, and would be intended to new players, with the addition of stats that could help then bring the weapon to a higher status as they develop trough the game, as an example, the combo counter and Critical chance.

Stats

Damage 25( 10 Puncture, 10 Impact and 5 Slash)

Attack Speed 1

Crit Chance 35%

Crit Multiplier : 2.0

Combo counter starting at 1.5x

Channeling damage : 2.0

Below is the sketch of the weapon, the handle and the blades, separated and then united.

qzOngfX.png

PS: Sorry for bad english and drawing hehe!

Seems like my dreams were heard, I like the idea of having two giant gauntlets to punch people from Flyff all the way to Vi from League. The closest gauntlet Warframe has is the Knux, the regualr fist weapons are way too small and seem more like brass knuckles. I have two ideas for the gauntlet, one being of Sentient origin and the other...well what I've decided to go with. :satisfied: 

As the Name says its based off the Yin-Yang Symbol and all the other lil pics i included as reference just to show a few.

• Name: [Insert cool name]
  • Stance: Fist-type
  • Faction: Tenno(?)
  • Damage: #toocomplicatedtoexdplain

*Note: I know I can only give one idea, but the Sentient would be way too broken :crylaugh:

My weapon is called Discidium,

Its a greatsword type weapon and also has time based lore.

the backstory for it is its an old sword akin to that of War that was lost in the void, only now its reapppearing through rifts in time and due to this players could get the weapon via moon spy missions or a new event if you wanted to.

It has the ability to to cut a rift in time when doing a charge attack.By rift in time i mean that it leaves a glowing slash of energy hanging in midair till an enemy runs into into it, unlike excal's ability which makes slashes that cut through the air and then disappear these slashes stay till an enemy hits them

The blue part of the weapon is energy and has an effect similar to that of the arcturus syandana.

kPsz4x8.jpg

Description: Feel the sorrow the void has come to bear. A reminder of the past this weapon feels out of place, but familiar somehow...

Edited by XIIIXIIIX
forgot the description