The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Large Powercells: Different energy colour

RICK_BO

So in the Pasifism Defect; Grineer manics will drop two Large powercells on death, these cells restore a lot of power to a tower, but are nearly indistinguishable to regular powercells dropped by the Venin Mutalists.

Regular Powercell Regular Powercell Tooltip

Large Powercell Large Powercell Tooltip

Could we get a new Energy colour for the Large capsules? Change them to a distinct Yellow or Red. I know they are slightly larger and brighter but the difference is so minute the only real way to tell which flavour powercell you're running to is by the tooltip when you stand over it. 

Side by side comparison

6 hours ago, maj.death said:

One is blue one is yellow. I'm confused on what you want.

One is electric blue, and the other a banana yellow with the same colour beacon. And while, yes, they are technically different colours; that difference is too small. Most people haven't noticed that there is a difference (or that large powercells even exist as they were snuck into this event). A different model with more going on is too much to ask, but a significantly different colour from the standard blue would create a bigger differentiation between the two powercells. A red powercell would give players pause and make them reconsider stuffing it into a med-tower that's 93% full.

1 hour ago, RICK_BO said:

One is electric blue, and the other a banana yellow with the same colour beacon. And while, yes, they are technically different colours; that difference is too small. Most people haven't noticed that there is a difference (or that large powercells even exist as they were snuck into this event). A different model with more going on is too much to ask, but a significantly different colour from the standard blue would create a bigger differentiation between the two powercells. A red powercell would give players pause and make them reconsider stuffing it into a med-tower that's 93% full.

I hadn't noticed the difference in colour and just used the name to differentiate, having the large power cells be more distinct wouldn't hurt.

However I think you're expecting a bit much of teammates, at least in public matches, as they routinely dump powercells into towers that are 95% full anyway.

Though, to be honest, there is usually a massive surplus of power cells, and that's even if you don't just heal the Kavor with frame powers and ignore the towers.