Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon Friends

Kurokoz

I have totally committed to going to TennoCon this year and I am excited! Flying up from the north east U.S. to spend some time in a foreign country, probably with my clan mate and friend. I would love if there was other people I knew going (community would be nice, rather than one friend). I think it would be great to get to know some of you in the months leading up to TennoCon and then meet you there!

5 minutes ago, Kurokoz said:

I have totally committed to going to TennoCon this year and I am excited! Flying up from the north east U.S. to spend some time in a foreign country, probably with my clan mate and friend. I would love if there was other people I knew going (community would be nice, rather than one friend). I think it would be great to get to know some of you in the months leading up to TennoCon and then meet you there!

You are from the north-northwest US and Canada is foreign? Good lotus when I lived in Mass. and Rhode island they were like neighbors =p

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

You are from the north-northwest US and Canada is foreign? Good lotus when I lived in Mass. and Rhode island they were like neighbors =p

I haven't gone far and I'd like to think it is at least a little different since I need to use my passport to get there :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on a long break from warframe and decided it's about time to come back and see what changed. Imagine my surprise to see that Tennocon is going to be in the city where I live haha. I'll probably attend, but i haven't made my mind 100% yet.