The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fissure rewards

15 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

If it is not already on consoles then it will come to show you how many times you have the parts.

i think he means in mission when we get to the reward select screen...afaik it does not currently do any of that

1 hour ago, xcynderx said:

i think he means in mission when we get to the reward select screen...afaik it does not currently do any of that

If it doesn´t show at the reward screen how many times you have the items then your game is broken, which I highly doubt.

11 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

If it doesn´t show at the reward screen how many times you have the items then your game is broken, which I highly doubt.

its probably because i never have the prime parts in the first place heheh...I'll keep an eye out next time.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)oox SNAP xoo said:

If you are doing ducat runs, the copper items are common(most are 15, a couple are 25), the silver are uncommon(45), and the gold are rare(100). Yes, some were given slightly different values, but it is safe to always pick the most rare items by the color of the description.

Thx  , tbh I never noticed difference in color...ill use that from now on when ducat farming.

3 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

If it is not already on consoles then it will come to show you how many times you have the parts.

Good to know it should be coming , with so many parts I can't remember what I got last run never mind what I have in inventory.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Mr Fatebringer said:

Wondering if it would be possible to show some info when choosing a reward , like quantity I have already or if a part is needed to complete a set . Also would like to know the ducat value of the item. 

As has been mentioned,  right now the rewards have a bronze, silver, or gold color to their names on the rewards screen representing the rarity of the item. The update that we'll probably get late March or early April will have the update which shows us how many of each reward we ha en in our inventory.