Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Participation Q - the Pacifism Defect

JCVanDamage

Question

Per below, what constitutes "your clan's participating members"

Do they have to have completed all three missions?  get 260 score (ghost clan)?  or just do one run?  complete the first mission?  Or is it enough that I got the 260 score?  I am in a 2-man clan and wondering what I need to do to get my buddy the ignis wraith (he is on vacation).  

Thanks,

CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER: THE IGNIS WRAITH BLUEPRINT for participating players (must have played) at the end of the Operation*.  PLEASE NOTE:  CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint  have been reduced significantly with the release of Hotfix 19.12.1. If you reach the new Point thresholds seen below, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation* (FAQ link here):

Ghost Clans must earn: 1,300 Points.  260 Points. 
Shadow Clans must earn: 3,800 Points. 760 Points. 
Storm Clans must earn: 12,600 Points. 2,520 Points.
Mountain Clans must earn: 37,800 Points. 7,560 Points.
Moon Clans must Earn: 126,000 Points. 25,200 Points.

Edited by NYDude

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, NYDude said:

I am in a 2-man clan and wondering what I need to do to get my buddy the ignis wraith (he is on vacation).  

You tell your buddy to come home and play through the event if he wants it that bad because account sharing is against the rules.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

You tell your buddy to come home and play through the event if he wants it that bad because account sharing is against the rules.

Your response is dog poo not helpful.  

My question is what constitutes "clan's participating members."

I can easily text him, but need to know what he has to do, if anything.

Since your clan gets no points from you until you reach the third stage, I would assume a clan participant is someone who has completed the first two stages and rescued at least one hostage in stage 3.

Personally, I wish they had made the first two stages count towards stage 3 - I had to help my son through the first two and on to the third yesterday, having already completed the first two parts myself. Going back to 1 and 2 contributed nothing to my overall score, and did not help the clan. 

DE need to make ALL stages of a clan event contribute to clan + personal goals. 

Thanks, Kuestenjung, I have already reached the Ghost 260 clan participation threshold for getting requirement by myself, so we are good for that.  

Dstrawberrygirl, your logic seems sound, hoping I can get authoritative answer.  No way he is going to run through more than once or twice on his crappy travel laptop, but if he just needs to get any progress, he would probably go one and done.  I hear you, there was no way I was going to start working toward the clan blueprint.  Waaaay too grindy (as if it wasn't already).