Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to consider as prime junks?

zaphrod001

Question

15 answers to this question

Parts of prime weapons that will never be vaulted such as the Paris Prime, the Orthos Prime, the Braton Prime, the Akbronco Prime, etc. are what I consider good Prime Junk, because even if you don't have those, you can get them whenever.

Edited by Gorila_Azul

17 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Parts of prime weapons that will never be vaulted such as the Paris Prime, the Orthos Prime, the Braton Prime, the Akbronco Prime, etc. are what I consider good Prime Junk, because even if you don't have those, you can get them whenever.

Oh, Is there an article or list you can link for these weapons? Thanks

1.  Any common part is junk except vaulted or brand new stuff.  

2.  Uncommon parts are junk too unless they come from Axi relics or you need more than one for a set (ie Akstilletto).  

3. Rare parts obtained from Lith relics can also be considered junk.  

4. If you would realistically expect to pay less than 40p for a set, then all the parts are junk.  Akbronco, Braton, Burston, Bronco, Carrier, Kavasa, Fang, Lex, Orthos, Paris, and Spira.  Maybe Fragor and Trinity too.

Edited by (XB1)ThermalStone

this belongs to "players helping players" section, so remember to ask your questions there in future.

other than that, issue was made clear. Everything that you don't plan on building, sells for less than 50 ducats, and has no prospect of being sold for plat on its own is junk.
The more things you'll have the more parts will look like junk.

the things that will never be vaulted.  Fang prime, Paris prime, Bronco, Akronc, Orthos.  and any "common" item worth 15 ducats. all junk

But dont bother selling junk for plat, sell it for ducats, because that is what the buy is going to do 

6 hours ago, ashrah said:

no junk prarts.. ppl use that term to buy easy parts for cheap then wen things get valuted sell for  10x times more price......what parts u getting most common and u have most sell that some not all...

Or people use that stuff to sell for ducats, like i do. I don't care about re-sell value from 1 year or more away.

And selling junk for plat is a good way for newer players to get a few easy plats to buy slots or maybe a potato

3 hours ago, Kalec said:

Or people use that stuff to sell for ducats, like i do. I don't care about re-sell value from 1 year or more away.

And selling junk for plat is a good way for newer players to get a few easy plats to buy slots or maybe a potato

i am not trade very long cz trade is become total mess...and some items are lost value.. not worth it...for new players best way to get  plat is farming life strikes and sell it

• Braton Prime
  • Burston Prime
  • Paris Prime
  • Fang Prime
  • Orthos Prime
  • Lex Prime
  • Bronco Prime

Don't have rare parts.

Didn't come via Prime Access, therefore will potentially never get vaulted.

All parts from this sets are prime junk.

Edited by The-Tective
Forgot Lex Prime, Bronco Prime

"Junk parts" = cost 15 ducats usually.

However, I guess if you're not at endgame yet, but have completed a set, and you'd rather sell the rare part for ducats than plat (ex. Carrier Prime Cerebrum can net about 20p, but is 65 ducats), then those can be "junk" for you.

Some common characteristics of Prime Junk.

• Low demanded
  • High supply in market
  • Common drop parts/ Easy to obtain
  • Low ducats value
  • Non vaulted 
  • Non new released
  • Worthless stats/utility after crafted
  • Will not be vaulted soon, or will not be vaulted in future

It is not needed to achieve all of these characteristic in order to become prime junk. For instance, Lex Prime is a powerful secondary, therefore Worthless stats after crafted does not exists on Lex prime, but due to its common drops, never vaulted amd high supply in market, Lex prime is considered as Prime Junk.

I said common characteristics because most of Prime junk include few of these characteristics. Prime Junk is actually subjective. Some people might think a prime part is junk but you do not. If you're lucky, you might find someone selling you prime junk for 1 platinum but worth 100 ducats.

19 hours ago, 5HV3N said:

this belongs to "players helping players" section, so remember to ask your questions there in future.

other than that, issue was made clear. Everything that you don't plan on building, sells for less than 50 ducats, and has no prospect of being sold for plat on its own is junk.
The more things you'll have the more parts will look like junk.

Didn't see that section before posting. thank you guys for the response it really helps.