Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

war with in

(XBOX)HoodedPompano41

Question

6 answers to this question

When it says "powers not available or unlocked", are you able to switch to your operator?

Are you using your operator mode to stun the guards before killing them with your operators "beam weapon" or your warframes melee weapon?

Also are you killing the braids with your operators "beam weapon"?

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:30 PM, DrakeMarzonist said:

this happened to me to what fixed it for me is lowering all my graphics settings it seems to happen cause of lag try it and i hope it works

I don't know if the console versions allow the level of graphic tweaking found in the Pc version.

Your not going to get that level of settings to change on your Xbox.

have you tried a hard reset yet?

this can be done by having the Xbox on at the home screen, Press and hold the power button on the Xbox unit until it powers itself off.. do not be shy when holding it this will not hurt the Xbox.

after you have done that give it a few seconds and unplug the power strip from the wall and leave it unplugged for One Minute.

plug it back in and power up. Do not delete and then re install the game. Run Warframe and see if this helps.

The game is still going to remember that you're at that point in the quest even if you restart your Xbox or uninstall the game. You need to finish the quest. Holding down the power button should activate Transference, which you need to complete the mission.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, NovusNova said:

When it says "powers not available or unlocked", are you able to switch to your operator?

Are you using your operator mode to stun the guards before killing them with your operators "beam weapon" or your warframes melee weapon?

Also are you killing the braids with your operators "beam weapon"?

no i can't switch to the operator