Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slide attacks spam

Neptlude

Question

in an advanced age this game is sure prehistoric when it comes to using advanced tools (macro mouse) to do a simple move. in this day and age of gaming with all that's on the market why is it such a big issue to use this in the game? really sounds a bit $&*&*#(%&.

1 hour ago, ranks21 said:

in an advanced age this game is sure prehistoric when it comes to using advanced tools (macro mouse) to do a simple move. in this day and age of gaming with all that's on the market why is it such a big issue to use this in the game? really sounds a bit $&*&*#(%&.

I think because not all will have access to the program, and there advantages of using 3rd party macros specially in PVP....

I rebound slide to one of the side buttons on my mouse. Took a little while to get used to, but it makes parkour so much more comfortable, and I can slide attack for hours without tiring, no need for macros.

Edited by Thargoid

Just program them in a location that is easy to chain.  I use a razr naga and just roll my thumb across the thumb pad to hit the slide/melee attack buttons.  It was my old setup for coptering.  My dual Soren could fly me from mercury to Sedna back in the day.