Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Account Migration from PC to Console

-Starhawk-

I know this thread makes the rounds every so often, but I want to remind the devs that there are some of us who would like to have the chance to migrate our accounts to PS4/Xbox One. 

I have 909 hours played on PC, I spent at least $200 in that time; I quit because I was bored -I maxed out everything in the game up to that point. On PC I have all the Warframes and/or their prime variants. With the exception of 3 or 4 mods and weapons, I have all of those as well.  I quit before the Archwing debut.  Fast forward, I dont have a gaming PC anymore, but now I have a PS4.  I downloaded WF and really like the changes that I've seen, especially with the parkour.  However, I dont want to start another game for 2 main reasons: if there is another migration, that would completely replace my progress made on PS4; the second reason is that I have so much collected and maxed that starting from scratch is just too much - I invested a lot of time, money, and effort already.

I know its possible, DE has done it before.  I've read on the forums that say why they dont want to do it for logistical reasons etc... this post is just a reminder that there are players like me who would like to start playing again on another platform.  I would definitely spend money on this game again.

Yes, DE has done it before, but if I recall the former threads and devstreams about the subject its more an issue of the console companies having to approve it. So far, the consoles are not interested in doing it again. So its perhaps more needed to pester Sony in this case.

Content differences aside; it's a issue with Sony and Microsoft and their ongoing refusal to allow cross-platform games. I'm pretty sure DE would like it to be a thing to a certain extent, but can't because of the console companies themselves. This is is also proven on other games (ESO for example).
The odds of it happening are close to none sadly.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been slowly restarting on ps4 and while it's fun to do it all again and feel ''weak'' or ''new'' but when it comes down to it, it still sucks when you compare it to all the things I have on PC, while I do hope they talk with Sony and do another account transfer, if they don't well at least I'm slowly working up my acc on ps4 my only problem would be getting mods.