Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Progression Chart: A General Flow

Tobiah

Question

Hey Tenno! Have you ever wondered where to go next and want a quick high level overview of the starchart or progression in Warframe?

Well then look no further, because I've got the chart for you.

This is not meant to represent the exact unlocking progress, but a general flow as to how to progress through the starchart and content. More will be added on as I find mistakes, and I already have a todo on additions.

It comes in 2 variations, the  spoiler free version (http://spoilerless.chart.warframestat.us) and the fully revealed version (http://chart.warframestat.us)

Spoiler-free:

Spoilerific:

Feel free to contact  me in-game on on Discord

76685590585671680.png

---

Posted on reddit a few days ago

---

**Edit** : Updated after some feedback. more to come.

Edited by Tobiah

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tobiah said:

More will be added on as I find mistakes, and I already have a todo on additions.

Kuva Fortress is missing and I think Invasions should mention Wraith/Vandal weapons as rewards. Also, Maroo's Bazaar as (second) Earth relay?

Pretty cool, otherwise. Oh, the rings all the way on the right don't line up (yeah, I see that kind of stuff without even needing a ruler to check, sorry).

1 hour ago, Bibliothekar said:

Kuva Fortress is missing and I think Invasions should mention Wraith/Vandal weapons as rewards. Also, Maroo's Bazaar as (second) Earth relay?

Pretty cool, otherwise. Oh, the rings all the way on the right don't line up (yeah, I see that kind of stuff without even needing a ruler to check, sorry).

The invasion rewards won't be added because they're a large variety of them, and listing each one would clutter more than its worth.

Maroo's Bazaar isn't added yet because right now, you don't _have_ to go there except for dailies that are mentioned elsewhere, in the same way I wouldn't put Darvo/Clem weeklies up. As for kuva, I'm still deciding on the right style, because it's not as expansive or composed similarly to others and there's not a good way to display it yet.

As for the rings up the right side, that's intended, they aren't all the same meaning.

2 hours ago, Tobiah said:

The invasion rewards won't be added because they're a large variety of them, and listing each one would clutter more than its worth.

I just meant a general dot "Vandal/Wraith weapon parts". ;)

As for kuva, I'm still deciding on the right style, because it's not as expansive or composed similarly to others and there's not a good way to display it yet.

You could put it on the left with Void and Derelict. Or have it float separately under Eris. As for "not as expansive": It has the same number of missions as Lua and the Derelict.

As for the rings up the right side, that's intended, they aren't all the same meaning.

Honestly, it looks like sh*t right now, because they almost line up but not quite. Either have them line up properly or pull the relays back under the second resource as you did with the other planets. It's not like it's going to kill your chart if you add some extra height for that, either.

Sorry, stuff like that just really rubs me the wrong way, because it's plain and simple bad design.