Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Del's - Workshop [New Volt Helm/Skin]

HelloDel

Hi, 

I've decided to make a workshop thread as I hope to make more Tennogen models. I've previously made the Orbit Mag helmet/skin that is currently in the game.

xVzLvra.jpg

Thanks for watching

Edited by HelloDel

Thanks guys. 

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)UKILR said:

Could you do something for Ash, by any chance?

If I'm lucky enough to get my Volt in, I'd be happy to do Ash next. I'm planning a Valkyr one right now but there's no reason I can't work on two at the same time. 

It's sometimes quite nice to work on two things at once because you don't get bored of looking at the same thing for ages. 

On 3/11/2017 at 7:22 AM, HelloDel said:

Thanks guys. 

If I'm lucky enough to get my Volt in, I'd be happy to do Ash next. I'm planning a Valkyr one right now but there's no reason I can't work on two at the same time. 

It's sometimes quite nice to work on two things at once because you don't get bored of looking at the same thing for ages. 

Sweet! Keep up the great work!

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)TwitchyTwigger said:

Ok, im gonna get ALOT of hate for saying this but.... It just doesn't look like volt anymore. I would suggest changing the helmet & colors around, now,

time to bunker down,

grab some popcorn,

and prepare for the tsunami of hate.

Hey dude. Thanks for the input. You shouldn't feel bad about being honest. Everything is not for everyone. 

I respect the fact that its not to your liking, but you haven't really given me much feedback that I can really use. I personally like my direction so I don't plan on redoing it all but I would say in the future that being a more constructive by making suggestions would be more helpful. 

Thanks man

46 minutes ago, HelloDel said:

Hey dude. Thanks for the input. You shouldn't feel bad about being honest. Everything is not for everyone. 

I respect the fact that its not to your liking, but you haven't really given me much feedback that I can really use. I personally like my direction so I don't plan on redoing it all but I would say in the future that being a more constructive by making suggestions would be more helpful. 

Thanks man

the point of tennogen is to make something new with what we are given, i think you succeeded there greatly, and the development from your earlier style to this shows how you are growing as a artist 

but that just IMO 

the volt skin itself is well done, i think my favorite part is your blending of the different textures is what makes it look nice 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako