Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better classification of the clans

Neos-Galattico

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my bad English but is not my native language.
I would like to express my opinion about the operation that just ended The Pacifism Defect and for the next future transactions, which will use the same system of rewards, as I think it is necessary to add a new type to all those clans that consist of fewer than 5 members, as they are heavily penalized.
In my case for example, I was unable to get the bp of Ignis Wraith for the simple fact that I don't have much time lately and my clan is composed only by me, but I'm still forced to reach a result that you would get in 10.
I know I could leave my clan and enter into a more numerous, but after I spent a lot of time to decorate and finish almost all searches, I'm not going to throw away all that and then consider clans much numerous extremely confusing and I have no intention of recruiting anyone just to get to a score and then because in the past I only had very bad experiences with people who could only fit for searches without help.
I'm not asking for anything special but only better classification of clans or less repeatable.
Thank you all.

I think the dev's could maybe consider a 'solo' clan level of clans, but and this is going to possibly seem a little harsh but not reduce the requirements of building items but adjust requirements in events.  So where as a ghost clan would cost 10 mutagen samples say, the solo would still cost 10 mutagen samples but in an event like we just had the amount needed would be reduced from 4000 to say 2000.  The reason my suggestion on costs is to encourage the 'clan' aspect of the game like the dev's are trying (not always successfully). 

EDIT: you struggled in your solo clan to get  260 Points in one go (thats 65 saved which is fairly easy if you can manage a solo clan) to get the bp for yourself or are you annoyed by the fact you can't profit from the sales of the bp?

Edited by LSG501

I am sorry to say that I have my "shadow clan" too ,
I built and decorated the whole dojo by myself, drawn the emblem myself, did the research.....and it's always been only just myself ( for about 2 years ) until the last couple of months when a friend of mine started showing interest in this game and decided to join .

Still, not only I did manage to get the ignis wraith blueprint but I did even achieve the gold trophy ( This time my friend took part in the event but I still managed to save 120 defectors on my own when I tried again later on which was already enough to get both those rewards) and it's not the first time I score a decent result in some event.

Now, I'm not even a tryhard in Warframe, I play about two or three times a week and still for a few hours...and still...it was possible to get The Pacifism Defect's weapon blueprint and the trophy...and it would have been possible even if I were on my own.

In conclusion...I do not believe it's actually necessary to lower the requirements even more ; if your frame can't complete the event it can depend on a ton of factors , it could be the frame type that's not suited for the mission, it could be its build or the weapons' , it could be that you aren't playing it as it's supposed to be played, it could even be that you are simply just having a bad team...in this case, try to use LFG and organize a proper run.

Do not fear to use the party finder system during these events, even randoms offer a better help than going in alone ( unless it's spy missions )...warframe is based on cooperation, same as for Overwatch or other mmos generally speaking, even though in a different way.

Currently I can't play like they used to because I've got other priorities outside of games and then until proven otherwise, Warframe is a game and a game to me, should entertain, not to do and redo and repeat and redo the same mission only to a weapon mostly if your clan is composed of few members , it will mean that after 3 years the time has come to say goodbye to Warframe, good luck to you all :satisfied:.