Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is MR relevant or important after a certain point?

Pendragon1951

Here's the thing I don't understand about "MR is not important" threads, they completely ignore what MR is. MR is a simple value representing how much stuff you have used. Now, in a game like Warframe that is mostly about content, "stuff" is what keeps the blood flowing. So when I hear "MR is not important" I agree on the surface that the rank is pointless, but I disagree that you should just give up on it because that would mean giving up on earning the nooks and crannies of this game's content, something I have thoroughly enjoyed myself (keep in mind I do not necessarily "grind" MR, I just let myself rank up at a natural rate).

So yeah, that number next o your alias is pointless, but that does not mean you should give up on increasing it. Just ignore the number and keep exploring Warframe, in time it will go up.

And as for the actual rank up tests, just do them at your own pace. If you fail, who cares? Just try again the next day and don't get stressed about it, as I said it is not the number that matters so much as what it represents.

Edited by DrBorris