Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemies melee weakness?

(PSN)Cpt_Dahel

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Cpt_Dahel said:

Hi, I want to know what are the enemies melee weakness, and if I put a +100% Cutting mod (just an example) it's better than putting a +100% Fire Damage. 

you can slice anything up and you can burn anything up if that helps.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Cpt_Dahel said:

Hi, I want to know what are the enemies melee weakness, and if I put a +100% Cutting mod (just an example) it's better than putting a +100% Fire Damage. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

You have here all the information you need, for every faction and every type of enemy. 

Edited by aligatorno

If you man the types of damage then melee has the same resistance as guns. The main types are

Grineer - Puncture

Corpus - Impact

Infested - Slash

And for the elements they change a lot so I'd recommend the wiki.

yep, read the Health Types chart to know what Damage Types you'll benefit from the most vs various Enemies. (which will be Elementals 99.9% of the time)

6 minutes ago, Jeoxz said:

If you man the types of damage then melee has the same resistance as guns. The main types are

Grineer - Puncture
Corpus - Impact
Infested - Slash

it's not so cut and dry - for example Slash can be useful vs Grineer, and Puncture is also useful vs Corpus.

On 10/03/2017 at 4:05 PM, taiiat said:

yep, read the Health Types chart to know what Damage Types you'll benefit from the most vs various Enemies. (which will be Elementals 99.9% of the time)

it's not so cut and dry - for example Slash can be useful vs Grineer, and Puncture is also useful vs Corpus.

Thank you kindly.

Why tho.

Melee is the only weapon type that supports high crit and high status via combo counter.

Buildy body count, crit mods, blood rush and weaping wounds on a mixed crit/status melee with slash (nikana(prime), scindo(prime), galatine(prime), (prisma)cleavers to name a few) and you set highly potent slash crits. Ignores weaknesses and scaling alltogether.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108