Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marking mods as favourite

(PSN)Arctic-Pixie

I'm not sure this is complicated enough to even count as a concept.. it is more of a request, really, so I am not sure this is the right subforum for it?

But it would be really nice if we could favourite mods like we do colours, and get a tab for favourite mods on the mod station and build interface? 

It would make it easier to mark event mods so you know you have them, faster to re-build after forma reset, etc.

Also, if you had a "favourite" category when trading, but removed favourite mods from the regular mods trading category you could either a) mark mods you are selling as favourite to make the trade go quicker or b) not accidentally trade your clanmates a common quality event mod when trying to be quick. Then again who would be silly enough to do that? Certainly not me.. *cough*

Finally, it would make it easier to differentiate the fully upgraded serration you use for your weapon and the fully upgraded serration you use for your sentinel's weapon for those that do that.. though not having mod conflicts when you use sentinel weapons would frankly be so much more user friendly that I feel that should count more than logic breaks (how can I use the same thing twice at the same time) and the system should be changed. 

Making it work just like colour favourites would work great, "shooting" the mod to mark it (ps4.. not sure what button does it on pc?) and marking it with a star.

• Like 5

• 5 years later...