Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tutorials and Helpful Messages

Marine027

Could we have some more methods of showing people what to do instead of having to guess or using Google or the Wiki?

- Info from Lotus or Ordis about the Codex and its own info it can provide (damage types, movement, missions, etc.)

- Info about the Cyst, what to do with it and how to remove it

- Relais, where is Darvo, Simaris and the Syndicats

- How does Baro, Void Traces and Radiant Relics work

- Info about able to trade with players, what kind of items are tradable as a section in the Codex maybe

- Information about Chatrules, using the right Chat category

- Overall info for new players and maybe Codex section for recent Updates when you were on a break (not hotfixes but added new equipment and content)

Feel free to add more stuff in this thread if you have more ideas for a better overview ingame without having to tab out to look all up.

the thing about tutorial is that they became outdated really, really fast when core games mechanic is plnned to be add in every 1-2 month. While from what i recall, they only make 2 new tutorial in .... 3 year i play the game: Vor prize Quest and the Parkour 2.0.

So yeah ... i dont hope for any quality tutorial in game before we Mastery rank 30 is a thing, and wikia forever

1 hour ago, FireSegment said:

the thing about tutorial is that they became outdated really, really fast when core games mechanic is plnned to be add in every 1-2 month. While from what i recall, they only make 2 new tutorial in .... 3 year i play the game: Vor prize Quest and the Parkour 2.0.

So yeah ... i dont hope for any quality tutorial in game before we Mastery rank 30 is a thing, and wikia forever

Understandable.

The thing is jsut that, most infos are already ingame like in the Codex already, all i ask for is giving players more hints, not real Tutorials, especily if it is things like the Cyst which is canon and somewhat in the Lore, so it is jsut odd how no one adresses it.

Simple things basicly that should not have the need to google or wiki  it and break out of the game itself.

You jsut get lost as new palyeri imagine, especialy after more heavier updates, and if people in chat just say wiki to you it feels not so nice i just say.

I not expect Tutorials aswell, but just hints or maybe even optional dialog and things we could ask Ordis, Lotus or even NPC's on the relais.

Just something that not lets new players just feel they got trown in the game, we hadn't QUest back then yes and the Tutorial, but the game slowly trys to be more linear, the Junctions, Quests, requirements. All thos thing will be eventuly to much after awhile, itsa online game so new stuff gets always added.

Old players who have all not make money for them simple as it is, new players might get turned of in such a mess really.

I not want each one to get hand holded, and eplore them self all i am all in for such but, with all those changes it is hard to keep track of things.