Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have some questions about weapons.

Gyzpherios

Question

As all tennos on the system I want to have max rank, the best weapons and frames and be pretty as a pink rhino with butterfly wings.

And fot that reason I started building weapons for the mastery points, the problem comes with weapons like the akjagara.

I didnt know that you would need previous weapons to build another ones, so i just asume my latos wont be of use anymore. Big mistake.

Anyone knows or have a list of wich weapons requieres a previous weapon to craft?

And another thing, since the dojo weapons require special crafting materials, building a lot of them on the go its not the thing for me, at least not rn.

Wich weapons are your favorites from the tenno,corpus,grineer  and infested labs? wich one should I keep?

I dont have many slots so, do i focus on building the weapons first or farm primes for build a lot of slots so I dont have to sell any dojo weapons?

Thanks a lot guys,

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Gyzpherios said:

Anyone knows or have a list of wich weapons requieres a previous weapon to craft?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_Required_as_Crafting_Ingredients

And another thing, since the dojo weapons require special crafting materials, building a lot of them on the go its not the thing for me, at least not rn.

Wich weapons are your favorites from the tenno,corpus,grineer  and infested labs? wich one should I keep?

The ones you like. For me they are Ignis from Grineer, Opticor/Supra/Ferrox from Corpus, Tonbo from Tenno and nothing from Infested.

I dont have many slots so, do i focus on building the weapons first or farm primes for build a lot of slots so I dont have to sell any dojo weapons?

Whatever you like to do. Warframe is a game where you decide what you wanna do first, so think about what you want to do first.

17 minutes ago, Gyzpherios said:

You can also farm so primes - sell them - buy new slots :) I used to build firstly and level all market weapons and sell most of them, as most are easy to build again if needed. You can also build like 5-10 guns/pistols/melees w/e at once and claim them from foundry one by one - while they are in foundry unclaimed they don't take inventory slots :)

24 minutes ago, Gyzpherios said:

best weapons and frames and be pretty as a pink rhino

you are already contradicting yourself

24 minutes ago, Gyzpherios said:

build the normal weapons first and farm the primes along the way while leveling the rest
and for the dojo weapons its kinda what you personally like and what fits your individual play style

if someone tells you weapon x is good get it but it doesn't fit your style you will never be good with it
there are more than enough weapons for you to find something you like so id say keep what you like

DE will always add new weapons and for sure some that require ones that you already sold
the chart that @KYLooooposted is accurate but doesn't feature future weapons (obviously)
so the problem which to keep and which to sell will remain

other option is you can do it like i do it
keep everything
and when they release a new weapon that needs an old i still build the old one a second time since i want to keep all of them :D

Edited by Weidro