Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Limbo Theorem Archwing mission give proofs at the end of the round

VisionAndVoice

As the subject says. Please make it so that Archwing Interception mission on the Limbo Theorem Quest would give proof fragments at the end of each wave, in addition to enemy drops.

Not only would this make sense (Ordis mentions proof bouncing on the frequency, but once we decode a message we get nothing? While grineer interceptor drones and grunts have it? What the hell!), this would make the progression much smoother, more intuitive and less frustrating.

The way it currently is is too confusing - nothing tells us that we need to gather drops from enemies to progress further instead of getting proofs at the end of each wave. I remember I was confused when i did it first time, and that was before AW gear was behind syndicate progression and dojo research, so I can imagine how frustrating it must be for people who do this nowadays, who often are underequipped for that mission. Only to see, after they get through it, that they apparently got nothing at the end of it. And they may actually get nothing, because the fragment drop chance is not 100%.

So, please, have some proof fragments given at the end of the wave. This will make progression in that quest easier, more apparent and less annoying.

Edited by VisionAndVoice

at the very least, I can appreciate a 75% drop chance or getting a couple proof fragments at the completion of each mission, though I would also stand by skimming through the space to make sure you pick up as many items as you can. I know I've managed to get up to seven/six per run.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:05 PM, VisionAndVoice said:

As the subject says. Please make it so that Archwing Interception mission on the Limbo Theorem Quest would give proof fragments at the end of each wave, in addition to enemy drops.

Not only would this make sense (Ordis mentions proof bouncing on the frequency, but once we decode a message we get nothing? While grineer interceptor drones and grunts have it? What the hell!), this would make the progression much smoother, more intuitive and less frustrating.

The way it currently is is too confusing - nothing tells us that we need to gather drops from enemies to progress further instead of getting proofs at the end of each wave. I remember I was confused when i did it first time, and that was before AW gear was behind syndicate progression and dojo research, so I can imagine how frustrating it must be for people who do this nowadays, who often are underequipped for that mission. Only to see, after they get through it, that they apparently got nothing at the end of it. And they may actually get nothing, because the fragment drop chance is not 100%.

So, please, have some proof fragments given at the end of the wave. This will make progression in that quest easier, more apparent and less annoying.

going into a mission unprepared is not DE's fault the AW mission is doable with a max lvl odonata, veritux, and imperator even with the basic mods. they could add a proof objective ticker where life support etc shows up so people know they have collected them. also proofs are tradeable if they ask in region or recruiting im sure people wont mind. picking them up from enemy drops is more of a problem with item collection in archwing which DE hasnt revisited since they reduced the vacuum range and speed. 

38 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

they could add a proof objective ticker where life support etc shows up so people know they have collected them.

Having the fragments be marked similar to life support capsules would work better.

The problem here is not with picking them up, it's that a)they don't always drop it in enough numbers b)having end-round rotation completely empty seems dumb.

3 minutes ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Having the fragments be marked similar to life support capsules would work better.

The problem here is not with picking them up, it's that a)they don't always drop it in enough numbers b)having end-round rotation completely empty seems dumb.

you only need 3 for the entire quest which you can get in one round