Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

strange aura around everything?

.Flavorful.

Question

What is causing this guys? is it an AA setting? i am on a gtx780, i74770k and 16gb of ram...i have tried forcing aa settings through nvidia, all the aa settings in game bloom on bloom off. i have no ideia what it is but its only when i get close to somthing that would be projecting shadows on a wall close to itself. this is not effecting game play....just slightly annoying.

C38D22D344FAFFDD2728E4C2BCC1F48BA9C42AF9

7 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Alex9-3-9 said:

Go into Nvidia control panel and disable the forced driver Ambient occlusion. That should solve your problem.

If it doesn't I would recommend reinstalling drivers.

is disabled and actually just updated today, also Warframe does not support AO so i dont think i could enable it weather i wanted to or not...

18 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

That is really weird. When did it start happening?

since the beginning of time and teno life was created? honestly i couldn't tell you, i just noticed it while in a dark space in my ship, do not this only happens in extreme close ups like how i was practically giving a dance for Clem there.

Edited by .Flavorful.
im dumb....theres an ao setting in game lol ?

20 minutes ago, Alex9-3-9 said:

Go into Nvidia control panel and disable the forced driver Ambient occlusion. That should solve your problem.

If it doesn't I would recommend reinstalling drivers.

so it wasnt in the controal pannel, it was in game AO oddly my nvidia ctrl pannel said ao was not available

5 minutes ago, mobilehacker said:

Its just an Ambient Occlusion. Disable it in-game and the auras will go. 

thank you so much for making me feel dumb :clem:  thx for the assisance guys! in game ao was the issue!