Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to clear inventory

Goowie

Question

Is there a way to clear my inventory so I can put in my new melee weapon, also I got this thing out of daily rewards and got something making platinum prices 50% off. How do I equip/use this?

Edited by Goowie

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Goowie said:

Is there a way to clear my inventory

I assume you mean sell stuff like spare Blueprints, weapons you don't use and whatnot?

Escape -> Equipment -> Inventory

4 minutes ago, Goowie said:

I got this thing out of daily rewards and got something making platinum prices 50% off. How do I equip/use this?

It's for buying Plat from the website:

https://www.warframe.com/buyplatinum

Are you talking about not having enough weapon slots so you can't take your newly built melee weapon out of foundry?  You can sell your weapon in the Inventory section of your menu.  I recommend that you don't sell quest rewards because right now many of the rewards can't be gotten again in game.  I also recommend for the weapons you don't want to keep that you level them up to 30 before you sell them.  I would check if some of the weapons are required to build new weapons before you decide to sell them (weapons as crafting material).  

It's lucky you got 50% off plats.  Perfect time to buy some plats so you can buy more weapons and frames slots. :D