Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[War Within Spoilers] Void Ability Colors

TheSixOfDiamonds

Question

So, if you did what I did and setup your Operator colors/appearance before The War Within and saw "Transference Suit Energy" and didn't bother with it, since it either did nothing or was purely cosmetic (or whatever, I honestly don't remember it being there or what it did), and now that you've got neat abilities from War Within, you may be wondering how to customize your Void Beam and Blast's color. It's that color, your Suit Energy, which also serves as the other energy that shows up on the suit's Sigil.

This took me almost a month to figure out, since I tend to not mess with things I'm not sure what they do and for whatever reason I didn't make the connection. Searching the forums and reddit proved useless, since I got tips on how the Focus school's beam worked instead, so if it seems really obvious to you, that's why it wasn't obvious to me.

Hope this helps someone!

3 answers to this question

It also changes energy color of Saita Prime suit.

G7Xgvq6.jpg

The best thing about it is that energy color is no longer tied to eye-glowing color so you can set any energy color you want without making your Operator look like he/she is on drugs.

Mmh I didn't try with Void Beam and Void Blast because they're basically useless, but I noticed that since TWW, the Energy color of the focus spell is tied to the Warframe's Energy Color.

I'll check after work, maybe this is due to the fact I don't have Suit Energy Color on my operator (not really sure)

On 3/17/2017 at 2:06 AM, Chewarette said:

Mmh I didn't try with Void Beam and Void Blast because they're basically useless, but I noticed that since TWW, the Energy color of the focus spell is tied to the Warframe's Energy Color.

I'll check after work, maybe this is due to the fact I don't have Suit Energy Color on my operator (not really sure)

I think some effect are tied to the Warframe's energy and some to the Operator's suit. I noticed the beams from Umbra Lance change based on which Warframe I use, but the actual Void Pulse waves and Energy Surge's color stays the same regardless of the Warframe, at least since I set the color.