Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Rotations: Really, DE?

Madotsuki

You realize the wave rotation order has been the same for years right?

It would be very silly to have rotation C occur every time after the 4th wave. It is there to push you to achieve that next set of 5.

Edited by RacerDelux

On 3/17/2017 at 10:07 PM, Madotsuki said:

That's simple, don't have exclusive drops in rotations A and B, excluding trash-tier drops like bronze mods being completely filtered out by C. It's like buffing your relics with traces, 'junk' drops get lower chances, but are still there, while you get better access to higher tier drops because you invested traces/effort into it.

On 3/17/2017 at 11:53 PM, Madotsuki said:

And again, by changing the reward pools so C includes the significant drops of A and B, changing the cycle DOES fix the problem, because by going beyond Round 4, I am effectively saving time by skipping three pointless rounds that won't give me anything I'm looking for! It is the difference between having to roll once every 4 rounds, to rolling once EVERY round as long as I can bear with scaling enemies!

Problem with your "solution" is that it would cause more annoyances and issues.

Say you're farming for a rare drop in rotation C.  Except that instead of only containing the drops from rotation C it now contains the drops for rotations A and B which makes that rare drop much rarer!

For example I go long times in ODS because rotation A has Lith/Meso relics, rotation B has Meso/Neo relics, and rotation C has Neo/Axi relics.
I like spending one key to get multiples of each type of relics with a guaranteed neo/axi relic at every 20 minutes.

With your idea in place I get to 20 minutes and get....a lith or meso relic instead of a Neo/Axi.  Which will undoubtedly happen many many times and my chances at getting Axi relics is decreased down well below their current drop rate.
Sure I want and need the Lith/Meso relics, but I also want and need the Neo/Axi relics as well.

As another example of why this would be more annoying: Say you're doing an Extraction mission for Relics + Endo.  Endo drop in rotation C, relics from rotation B.  But now C contains all the relics from rotation B which means that its now much slower to get Endo from long extraction missions due to only have one massive pool in C instead of seperate pools that seperate out the endo and relics.

In short: All your idea would do is make farming for things more annoying.
You think having a low chance to get Nidus parts in rotation C is a problem?  Think about how annoying that would be with all of the rewards from rotation A and B cluttering it up which would by necessity lower the chances of getting the Nidus parts.
After all, whether a pool has 20 items or 100 items the drop chance can only add up to 100%.  But please feel free to correct me on which one would be more likely to give you the stuff that you want....

Edited by Tsukinoki