Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new leveling spot?

(PSN)drahkel

Question

6 answers to this question

Hydron Sedna is the new meta leveling area. Followed by Berehynia. Be prepared to be disappointed if you're trying to level on Akkad. Akkad is the meta spot for credit farming. People leave after 5 rounds regularly. 

Edited by Eathian

1 hour ago, Eathian said:

People leave after 5 rounds regularly. 

That's why I abort immediately if I see someone with all maxed gear or close to maxed gear lol. Or I'll ask in advance when people are leaving.

Edited by CherryPauper

On 2017-03-17 at 9:50 PM, PoisonHD said:

Akkad on Eris, or Berehimya (Can't spell it) on Sedna I think

Yeah i've been on for about 2 weeks now and my friend told me akkad is the new draco and have been playing that but it sucks so bad for leveling. Back on draco i'd hit level 30 in like 4rounds akkad by wave 5 i usually only have about 8-9 levels if i started it from rank 0. So i didn't believe him that akkad was the new level spot

6 hours ago, (PS4)drahkel said:

Yeah i've been on for about 2 weeks now and my friend told me akkad is the new draco and have been playing that but it sucks so bad for leveling. Back on draco i'd hit level 30 in like 4rounds akkad by wave 5 i usually only have about 8-9 levels if i started it from rank 0. So i didn't believe him that akkad was the new level spot

Draco was nonsense anyway. Kappa was the real thing.