Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

Sorry guys D: for not posting or being here for quite some time, but I'm suffering from a major artblock and my motivation is completly drained.

Don't worry though, I'll be posting more soon :>

Aa... Common black hole on mind thingy. Just keep chatting with peeps it is best medicine against loss of motivation or inspiration.

Come on go chat with somebody.

Edited by Revel72

Aa... Common black hole on mind thingy. Just keep chatting with peeps it is best medicine against loss of motivation or inspiration.

Come on go chat with somebody.

I'm not a very talkative person :V i'm more like a cavewoman who once or twice a week, goes outside, chat a bit, post some art and then slither back into my dark abyssssss....

I looked and she is doing skyrim fanart on deviantart....

Miraaaaaaakkkk and Tanwen <3

Yeah, I've also wondered where our favorite butt lover has been.

This buttlover is a dragon by the name of Creeping Snuffler harr harr

-pokes thread-

Panzer we miss you~

*thread wiggles like jello*  yaranaika_xd_by_uroborossoup-d5kc8gd.jpg

I'm not a very talkative person :V i'm more like a cavewoman who once or twice a week, goes outside, chat a bit, post some art and then slither back into my dark abyssssss....

Well also playing pretty much games where moves people a lot who talks a lot are good way to get out of this hole. TF2 highly recommendable. Or you can just call to somebody who you know.

Well also playing pretty much games where moves people a lot who talks a lot are good way to get out of this hole. TF2 highly recommendable. Or you can just call to  somebody who you know.

I don't say you should play tf2 , reason: every time I go on there is allways some A**hole who insults me the moment I open my mouth.

I don't say you should play tf2 , reason: every time I go on there is allways some A**hole who insults me the moment I open my mouth.

Well game is mostly PvP so no wonder but when you really find correct group. There is a lot of talk going around places. I highly recommend map named by PLR Hightower. Team deathmatch map. I really have bumped on persons who usually talks a lot on in-game.

I got to say I myself haven't bump on bad behavior.

Well game is mostly PvP so no wonder but when you really find correct group. There is a lot of talk going around places. I highly recommend map named by PLR Hightower. Team deathmatch map. I really have bumped on persons who usually talks a lot on in-game.

I got to say I myself haven't bump on bad behavior.

"if you find the correct group" is a pretty big requirement. Correct group makes any game awesome.

ANd, did I hear "skyrim fanart"? Requesting pictures of the cutest and awesomest creature there - spriggan!

"if you find the correct group" is a pretty big requirement. Correct group makes any game awesome.

ANd, did I hear "skyrim fanart"? Requesting pictures of the cutest and awesomest creature there - spriggan!

Yes it is a big requirement usually I end up on decent groups on Steam.

Spriggans? Jeez only thing what I show them is a bend will shout or let them meet my weapons.

I am a bit waiting to see a snowboarding Frost from somebody ;)

Yes it is a big requirement usually I end up on decent groups on Steam.

Spriggans? Jeez only thing what I show them is a bend will shout or let them meet my weapons.

I am a bit waiting to see a snowboarding Frost from somebody ;)

And I have a spriggan follower mod installed ^_^. If only that AI would use spriggan spells <_<.

Not talkative eh? Well I have some Vodka here for you! :3

What will we do with the drunken Panzer 

early in the morning

Put her in the Dojo til she's sober 

early in the morning

XD

Edited by Lady_Viper