Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

Ah, a fun nature fact. Ducks are in fact necrophiliacs.... amongst other disturbing things.

Anyways back on topic! Uh..... Butts!

Well…S#&$…guess you really can't judge a book - or badass space ninja - by their looks heh...

brb__off_getting_the_ember_prime_by_panz

This pretty much explains my current mood, so here's Ducky waddling her way to the void. *waddle waddle*

Yes, I nicknamed my Nova "Ducky", because she walks like a duck....and I love her :3 But sometimes, we call her Nuke-Nova, having a personality mixed between Samuel Jackson and Grumpy Cat. 

Frost: "Nova why so heated up today?"

Nova: "Bad day"

Frost: "Here let me help you. Hey Ember!" *creates a massive ice cube Ember uses fire ring and world on fire water floods everywhere putting out the fire and cooling down Nova*

Ember: "WATER!" *jumps like a cat out of the water on top of a pillar*

Frost: "Love it" *freeze the water in the room* "Better?... Ou... Damn..." *sees Nova frozen solid middle of all ice*

Ash: "Lmao. Don't ya worry" *bladestorm freeing nova from ice prison*

Nova: "That much of cooling was a bit unnecessary" *while shaking because of cold* "Now I am so cold"

Frost: "Well we tried" *shrugs with Ember and goes out of the room with Ash*

Nova: "And nobody cares" *collapses on snow on the floor still shaking from cold*

Decoy placed Nova gets switch teleported in front of fireplace with some covers Loki switch teleports on place of Decoy.

Loki: "Still cold?"

Nova: *takes some covers around her what are warm because of being near of fire* "Thanks Loki. Seems like winter is coming and Frost is pulling out some mean tricks while this season is on"

Loki: "Don't you worry you can always ask from us other what kind of support you need" while walks next to of Nova and sits down.

Nova: "You are so nice. Thanks" *relies on Loki's left arm*

Loki: "No problem. Now then somebody else is doing trolling for me. I can focus on other things"

To art great work it inspire me to that kind of row of words. I do not mean that it is good.

My Shade has been dropping cloak randomly recently =/

Might be because I replaced its Burst Laser Pistol with a Sweeper shotgun, or because I built Carrier and used it for a game or two.

But my Shade knows that I love him.

High five for Sentinel love!

eimg3s.jpg

I spent all my capture keys and platinum trying to get the parts....it was either Paris Prime or BRONCO *effing* PRIME!!! *lays down and sulks*

I feel bad for selling all my T3 Capture keys to all those people trying to get Ember Prime while I'm just sitting here because I got all Ember Prime parts (and a couple of Orthos Prime blades) in just 10 runs...

If only I could give you some of my luck...