Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

I am sad about the truth that pull will not pull allies in front of you.

Mag: "Come here hand some" *pull*

Frost: "Mag-san no!" *gets pulled in front of Mag*

Mag: "Put a Snow Globe. We need some privacy"

Frost: "We are on mission. Lotus will be watching us and our team mates"

Mag: "Quiet and do as I said"

Frost: "This is so disturbing" *Mag lies next to of Frost*

I need to quit before I go too far :l

Continue from last episode.

Mag: "Well what are you waiting?"

Frost: stands up and puts the Snow globe on "LOKI SAVE ME!"

Loki: "Okay!" *switch teleport*

Frost: "Thanks... Shhhhit" *sees three eviscators in front of him*

Loki: "So how you are madame?"

Mag: "GET OUT OF HERE!" *shouting Loki out of the globe* Mag manages to turn to look on Frost who was breaking bones of Eviscators*

Frost: "Everyone of you are huge... Disgrace" *as kicked down to of eviscators putted hand through of third eviscator pulling off liver then grabs from this hand throwing this to pillar after it* "Here is what I have two functioning livers" *throws the one what he pulled out away Freezes the second eviscator*

Frost dashes towards third Eviscator grabbing from throat pushing to pillar behind the Eviscator continues by choking and starts to punch on this Grineer's face then pulls the head off. Walks in front of the frozen Eviscator let's this melt takes it from the frozen place. Stuns by punching on the stomach takes from legs smashes upper body on the pillar Frost jumps on air throwing Eviscator head first to ground and landed on Eviscator's back of the head with full weights blasting the skull of eviscator to pieces.

Trinity: "The amount of Gore..." *faints*

Mag: "Frost"

Frost: "GO AWAY!" *runs to other end of hallway*

Loki: *whistle* "Brother ice you made them look GoooooooD" *while staring at corpses of dead eviscator*

Mag: "I am on crush"

Frost: "EAAAAH!" *runs to extraction*

Loki: "Great job you made our tank run like a chicken to the extraction"

Mag: *chokes Loki by tightening the neck part of Loki's suit. Pulls Loki to her* "If I can't have him. What about you?"

Loki: "Let me goh"

Trinity? Faints at sight of gore?

My friend, there's something wrong with your wiew of life.

Pretty much Trinity would die on 4 shots from those broken eviscators (without immunity to damage for short duration or link) while right now my Frost is able to take about 4 or more of those shots. 150+90%+ Aurora helmet armor bonus. Only thing what is able to melt my frost are damn napalms and Butsecks wanting Scorchers. ._.

Pretty much Trinity would die on 4 shots from those broken eviscators (without immunity to damage for short duration or link) while right now my Frost is able to take about 4 or more of those shots. 150+90%+ Aurora helmet armor bonus. Only thing what is able to melt my frost are damn napalms and Butsecks wanting Scorchers. ._.

...and where have you seen a Trin NOT under link/blessing? I'm sure I'm not getting killed much while playing mine, even if a scorch wants a hug.

...and where have you seen a Trin NOT under link/blessing? I'm sure I'm not getting killed much while playing mine, even if a scorch wants a hug.

As Frost I just say to scorch "Come here boy come here I have a treat for you doggie"

As Trinity or Nyx: "Come here cupcake!"

Well, it'll start as a perfect relationship only to go down in a burning pile of rubble as Trinity will make Rhino feel less and less confident about his own toughness.

Also... I just realised, but Trinity has double D's. LoL.

Edited by GTG3000

Well, it'll start as a perfect relationship only to go down in a burning pile of rubble as Trinity will make Rhino feel less and less confident about his own toughness.

Also... I just realised, but Trinity has double D's. LoL.

Daum…i never even thought to look

I guess that makes up for the hideous lobster tail.

When my friend gets a backlash because of a harmless fictional story about her Volt's thought on the female frames, which in many cases they are very rude( and apperently they didn't read the text properly), I like to sass them a bit. Why am I writing this here? Because I want to use this;

tumblr_mu08sqTtUh1s656vjo1_400.gif

My attitude in a nutshell when you are trolling my friends