Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Comics And Art (Added Kubrow Angel)

Panzer_the_Tank

I think you lot are missing the point. I've had more than a few conversations with people that look at the shape of a Warframe, envision the person under it and then, after thinking about their play style, created a personality for them. Albeit shortly before declaring how bad they wanted to shag them, sure.

I kinda envision Mag as a lonely girl who gets forgotten until she's useful, but she's used to it. She doesn't have the boobs or bum of Ember or Valkyr, and for that she's left in the cold till someone needs shields.

So, I'm sleepy enogh to be stupid so I wrote down my fanlore ideas there https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/43239-who-lotus-really-is/?p=2808047

And, ontopic of personalities, I think trin is the kind of person to quickly resolve to punching people in the face and returning insults until hitting where it hurts, but really supportive and nice if you don't get on her bad side.

I kinda envision Mag as a lonely girl who gets forgotten until she's useful, but she's used to it. She doesn't have the boobs or bum of Ember or Valkyr, and for that she's left in the cold till someone needs shields.

I tend to think of Mag as curious, headstrong, a bit looney but fairly lively.

But then again, I do interact with a certain Yandere on a daily basis.

You come to love it as you do with a lot of other things.

Not saying it as a bad thing. We're all mad here. Mostly due to Kaz's, Sam's and Panzer's threads, sure. But crazy is accepted, if not encouraged. Makes life a little more interesting.

I think you lot are missing the point. I've had more than a few conversations with people that look at the shape of a Warframe, envision the person under it and then, after thinking about their play style, created a personality for them. Albeit shortly before declaring how bad they wanted to shag them, sure.

Mag don't have the boobs or bum? She might not have the most shapely arse but have you really looked at her boobs? She actually got a quite generous rack. I'm surpried people doesn't talk more about her. Then again there's the fan favourites like Ember, Saryn and Valkyr taking all the spotlight.

Mag has a cute booty o3o

Bootybootybootybootybooty

Am I the only one here who stares at the butt (and the body in general) of the Warframe I'm using, regardless if male or female? ouo

ehm no youre not :3

Mag has a cute booty o3o

Am I the only one here who stares at the butt (and the body in general) of the Warframe I'm using, regardless if male or female? ouo

No, Sammy, you are not. Because beauty should be appreciated with no regard to gender. Heavy emphasis on should.

He moves too fast for me to get a look...disappointed...

I think I have some butt pics of stalker... from gmod of course......

qs9wzm.jpg

Bvtq2gC.jpg

Seriously...more butts.

And yeah...profanity filter is kinda crap

I have concluded that Nekros is the king of butts....his arse is just ....uuunnngh >w<

Mag has a cute booty o3o

Sometimes I equip a bow and just walk, not run, walk.  Then I fall down a hole because I'm not watching where I'm going and my clan mates laugh at me...

I'm good, almost done with the finals ^w^  how have you guys been? I approve the butt talk though XD

I stalk the Stalker 

tumblr_n4alpgCguD1sncql7o1_500.gif

SAAAAAM!!!! *huggles*

Well, I can't speak for others, but I slowly degraded into a wreck who can't post anything good and suffers from lack of human contact ^_^.

"From the Abyss...Death rises again"

10455256_732529703452644_692884717758151

It's been a while hasn't it?

This is my contribution to the "Codex Entry" Contest and to be honest,  IM GLAD IM DONE WITH IT BECAUSE OH MY GAWD THIS WAS TIME CONSUMING!!

......I hate colours......and light.....and perspective.....

The image is a bit small and you can't really see all the details I put in it so here:

Original size