Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

faster way to hit the focus cap?

Question

doing a wave of interception gives me roughly 2k focus and takes roughly around 7-ish mins.

so every 30 minutes i'd probably be getting 8k focus.

to hit the cap i'll need to play a bit over 6 hours straight...

is this it? or is there a better / faster way of doing this?

8 answers to this question

With affinity booster, using Mesa, I've done Akkad 40 waves, alone from 25th and I got ~70k standing. I don't how long it took, probably around 30 mins too, maybe little longer.

//

And doing it alone wasn't so hard (enemies number scale to players amount, at least I can say there is difference in their number between fighting alone or with full squad), no doubt I could stay for more, but I had to go, because of buyer waiting.

So I recommend you get to Mesa or at least Mirage, because it's important, to score as many kills as possible, with frame abilities, to get 100% affinity to frame with lens. Alternatively Ash, Equinox or Nidus could fit. Saryn was strong long ago, however I don't know how she's doing now. Ember is definitely good too, but not for long runs, she can do nice crowd control, but she lack damage on higher levels.

//

Screen for proof:

hG7ey8J.jpg

Edited by Minak
post extension, typo fix

It's better on Akkad if you put a lens on Ember and a lens on a long range whip with one of the Naramon passives that give a boost to melee XP. Akkad already gives you bonus XP from melees and kills and then Naramon further boosts melee XP while keeping you invis. I get 2k+ standing per orb (past wave 5). It's way more than your 8k per 30 minutes. It can be even greater with an affinity booster.

Edited by CherryPauper

2 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

It's better on Akkad if you put a lens on Ember and a lens on a long range whip with one of the Naramon passives that give a boost to melee XP. Akkad already gives you bonus XP from melees and kills and then Naramon further boosts melee XP while keeping you invis. I get 2k+ standing per orb (past wave 5). It's way more than your 8k per 30 minutes. It can be even greater with an affinity booster.

Wouldn't Excalibur be better for this? Or does EB not count towards the bonus XP?

6 hours ago, sekate said:

doing a wave of interception gives me roughly 2k focus and takes roughly around 7-ish mins.

so every 30 minutes i'd probably be getting 8k focus.

to hit the cap i'll need to play a bit over 6 hours straight...

is this it? or is there a better / faster way of doing this?

This is what i do daily the first thing i login to the game.

Bring mirage with the synoid (magnetic damage).

First option: go with a full squad to Hydron on Sedna, do 20 waves. you get minimum 50k to 60k of focus point (with an affinity booster)

Second option: go to Akkad, with a full squad. Do 30 waves, you get around 55k of focus point (with an affinity booster)

Repeat and within an hour you have your 100k (provided you have a greater lens on yr frame and yr weapon)

Good luck 

PS: as a reference, first pic was taken yesterday with 86k focus point in 30 rounds

Second pic was taken 2 months ago. by now figures have increased by far

UdKhshn.png

L8pNlRM.png

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

To be honest I never was very interested in focus progression, since I got 4 energy per second from zenurik and because of my leziness, but recently I started to gathering focus, for 'collection' purpose.

So today I've done Akkad too, 60 waves this time, alone from 10th, it took 40-50 mins I guess and these are results:

KII4F9e.jpg

a1Y771L.jpg