Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focas farm

XenomorphKing5

Question

6 answers to this question

I just put a lens on my favorite frames and weapons and then forget about it for a while lol. It's really slow for the most part but when you forget you are farming and just play other stuff; when you finally remember like weeks or months later it's like "Oh crap I am rolling in focus"

High-end spy missions are nice if you can time it well - you get 24k affinity when you complete a vault if you have active focus when you solve the vault. But in general, Ivara with sleep arrows is useful to put enemies to sleep so you can keep killing them, but she's so good at staying invisible permanently that you may not need to do the sleep arrow trick often at all.

Eximus units give the most affinity, so make sure you pick up that focus before you kill them. 

For a less stealthy setup, Hieracon with a full team of 4, if they have high damage frames and stay within range you'll gain a lot of shared affinity / focus. Also a long survival can be fun, my favorite is the meso Grineer survival. Stay 30-40 mins and you'll burn through a lot.

Ember/Ember Prime is really good for focus farming (hopefully you see why). Put focus lenses on weapons that are powerful and can kill fast. Higher level enemies tend to give you more focus. Same thing with more enemies, the more enemies you kill in the 40 or so seconds, the more focus you get. 

Basically, any frame and/or weapon that can kill fast, or put lenses on the weapons you enjoy to use.

I'm a MR14 and I currently farm focus with either a max duration invis build on Loki Prime, and I use Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime. Same thing with Ember. I wouldn't really take Ivara focus farming.

The gist is, kill more, kill faster. That's it.