Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ReShade 3.0.6 working for anyone?

xHDx

Question

Hi,

I am trying to get ReShade version 3.0.6 to work with Warframes' latest version but I can't get the menu to pop-up using Shift+F2.

Has anyone got the same problem or does anyone have any advice on how to get it working?

15 answers to this question

Just now, -S-O-Vetula_Mortem said:

Why would you need it Warframes good looking enought

I use it when I max out all the settings in the game. I get 400+ fps on max so I thought why not. It works amazingly on other games like World of Tanks.

19 minutes ago, xHDx said:

I use it when I max out all the settings in the game. I get 400+ fps on max so I thought why not. It works amazingly on other games like World of Tanks.

Screenshot? Would love to see warframe with reshade. I run at Max settings but on AMD. So no physx. And I only get 80-180 fps. On public, to my bottle necked CPU, I get lower fps sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, RawGritz said:

Still using an old SweetFx. I will  check it out though. There is a very extensive SweetFx thread on here talking about it and other post processing injectors like Reshade. Should turn up if you do a search.

Yeah I used to use it before but I jumped to ReShade as it has a mod-menu-like interface overlayed over the game which lets you configure things without jumping to editing text files which is great.

I believe ReShade and SweetFX share the same shaders to :)

2 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Screenshot? Would love to see warframe with reshade. I run at Max settings but on AMD. So no physx. And I only get 80-180 fps. On public, to my bottle necked CPU, I get lower fps sometimes. 

I would like to use it in this game, but ReShade doesn't seem to pick it up :( No idea why. I will fiddle with launcher settings and see if I can get it going :)

There are some presets of SweetFX which shares the same shaders:

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/21907/

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/21908/

Everything is customisable. Even the individual shader variables. Its the same with ReShade, just with a nice interface.

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

mines at 600fps+ i dont see any reason you would need this , its good even down at 140fps... on the standard setup 

o. o? 

before anyone asks why im at that setup i use my pc with a plasma , kinda makes the most of the higher fps ...

It improves my graphics. Why would I not use it when I have spare fps. I was trying NVIDIA DSR but the interface shrinks really bad but I thought they fixed that :/

Here ya go. We have a whole subset of users who are committed to SweetFx and Reshade. Behold 29 pages of post-processing injector goodness - 

I am actually running a SweetFx/Reshade combo. but it's not using most recent reshade. I am running that  The Division and plan to play with one for Ghost Recon Wildlands, which already looks amazing. 

I run SweetFx on anything I play regularly beyond 60fps.

Edited by RawGritz

55 minutes ago, xHDx said:

Btw, you may want to lock those FPS to your monitor's refresh speed, like 60 or 144. Any more than that is meaningless as it cannot be discerned and is just useless heat on your graphics card. Otherwise, the graphics card will run permanently on like 99% without any real need.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

35 minutes ago, xHDx said:

I would like to use it in this game, but ReShade doesn't seem to pick it up :( No idea why. I will fiddle with launcher settings and see if I can get it going :)

There are some presets of SweetFX which shares the same shaders:

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/21907/

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/21908/

Everything is customisable. Even the individual shader variables. Its the same with ReShade, just with a nice interface.

It improves my graphics. Why would I not use it when I have spare fps. I was trying NVIDIA DSR but the interface shrinks really bad but I thought they fixed that :/

ah nvida that makes sense actually, been seeing some weird stuff going on with them lately ... 

and no judge, i was curious

if i could amp my console up more to make use of those frames i would BELIEVE ME xD  

26 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Btw, you may want to lock those FPS to your monitor's refresh speed, like 60 or 144. Any more than that is meaningless as it cannot be discerned and is just useless heat on your graphics card. Otherwise, the graphics card will run permanently on like 99% without any real need.

I would but the input lag is horrible when I enable it. I ran non-VSync on my 660 Ti for 4 years on certain games (I play a lot) and I never had a problem with it. If the input lag was lower, I would.

On 3/20/2017 at 9:58 PM, xHDx said:

I would but the input lag is horrible when I enable it. I ran non-VSync on my 660 Ti for 4 years on certain games (I play a lot) and I never had a problem with it. If the input lag was lower, I would.

Locking the FPS and Vsync is not the same thing. In WF's options, you can lock the FPS to an arbitrary value without turning VSync on. Btw, you are probably referring to output lag in this case, as in the delay between doing an action and actually seeing it on the screen (as I doubt your keyboard and mouse are lagging behind).

I can also keep it unlocked to get 200 FPS, but I greatly dislike to grind my GPU to 99%. I prefer to limit the FPS to keep the heat low on it, since I tested both ways and there was absolutely 0 difference between them for me.

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:54 AM, -N7-Leonhart said:

Locking the FPS and Vsync is not the same thing. In WF's options, you can lock the FPS to an arbitrary value without turning VSync on. Btw, you are probably referring to output lag in this case, as in the delay between doing an action and actually seeing it on the screen (as I doubt your keyboard and mouse are lagging behind).

I can also keep it unlocked to get 200 FPS, but I greatly dislike to grind my GPU to 99%. I prefer to limit the FPS to keep the heat low on it, since I tested both ways and there was absolutely 0 difference between them for me.

I must have totally skipped that option as I didn't realise it was there :/

Input lag is generally the end result in latency difference when you take into account Input lag + Output lag, so either is correct.

As for Limiting the frames, the latency difference is there, but negligible so i'll use it :D