Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can someone tell me what I should change please?

Seacatyew

Question

So, I started a mission with 3 random people and we got to level 75+ before they wanted to go on pluto hieracon. So I started playing and one shotted the low ones up till around 40~ but then my wep starts to 2 shot until around 55, then its 3 shot etc and at 7 I killed some 2-3 and others like anicent hearlers, disruptors in around 9-10 hits? meanwhile another guy or 2 on the team did 1-2 shot on them with their melee sword. Any tips on what I could change so that I'm able to take down higher levels faster around like 65 level cus that is where my wep seems to get worse at, I'll link imgur to my build on my warframe (my rhino prime is doing fine I never die or barely take any dmg at all at level 80 so it is just my weapon. And please no hate guys <3

9 answers to this question

Well there's a lot of different reason why they could still be Oneshooting enemies while you don't.

The first that comes to mind is : Powers, were they using frame that can significantly increase their attack power?

The second is veteran modding : As I can see you don't have much of the new mods ( Primed or Stalker acolyte dropped ones ) those can make a significant difference. An example is "Primed Pressure point" which offers more raw damage than the one you have equipped right now, another example is not having Body count or Blood rush, mods that increase your raw damage and crit chance after hitting enemies multiple time.

Appart from that, some stance offer headshot during certain combo, this also increase damage somewhat.
Some weapon are also more powerful due to Critical chance/Critical damage.

Edited by (PS4)XxDarkyanxX

1 minute ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Well there's a lot of different reason why they could still be Oneshooting enemies while you don't.

The first that comes to mind is : Powers, were they using frame that can significantly increase their attack power?

The second is veteran modding : As I can see you don't have much of the new mods ( Primed or Stalker acolyte dropped ones ) those can make a significant difference. An example is "Primed Pressure point" which offers more raw damage than the one you have equipped right now, another example is not having Body count or Blood rush, mods that increase your rare damage after hitting enemies multiple time.

Appart from that, some stance offer headshot during certain combo, this also increase damage somewhat.
Some weapon are also more powerful due to Critical chance/Critical damage.

On your Soma switch Ammo Drum, Magazine Warp and Ammo Mutation out for a Split Chamber, and another elemental combo or if you can get hold of them Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds. If you must, keep the Ammo Mutation and forego one of the mods I've suggested but generally any more than one utility mod is going to hinder your ability to kill too much to make it worthwhile. Also make maxing out your mods a priority, especially crit and elemental damage ones as they are very easy in terms of credit and endo cost compared to the Rank 10 mods, you will see a huge damage increase just from doing this.

Your Galatine build is pretty solid, but i'd recommend getting a blood rush, I would personally only use Fury OR Berserker so switching one of these for that would work nicely. Depending on how much you use your melee replacing one of the elemental mods with a body count or drifting contact would be a good idea as well.

recommendations:

• Vigor is garbage, replace it with Power Range or Power Strength. or Efficiency tbh, as yours is very low unless you're using infinite Energy methods.
  • your Soma is going to deal very poor Damage without upgraded Mods, ofcourse. Ammo Drum, Magazine Warp, and Mutation are pmuch useless on this Weapon (Mutation may be valuable with low Rank Damage Mods though). focus on upgrading your Crit Mods, and your Elemental Mods.
  • no point in using Organ Shatter on a Melee Weapon if you won't be using True Steel or Blood Rush. go with more Elementals if you aren't going to be doing Crits stuff.

and obv tune the Elementals you use (if you're going for just Damage) based on what the current Enemies you're fighting are Resistant or Weak to.

The following text is my prefered choise for high level missions (i used them in the "The Pacifism Defect"):

Tigris prime (1 forma build): frigid blast, hell chamber, vicious spreed, toxic barrage, shell shock, sweeping serration, primed point blank and scattering inferno

Atterax (2 forma build): Burning wasp, drifting contact, true steel, beserker, buzz kill, primed reach, organ shatter, primed pressure point and blood rush (R9, all the others at max. I use it at R9 to dont use another forma).

Like i told, this is my choice for high level missions. With this weapons build the monsters die in a blink of an eye.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)AnnoyedHaddock said:

On your Soma switch Ammo Drum, Magazine Warp and Ammo Mutation out for a Split Chamber, and another elemental combo or if you can get hold of them Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds. If you must, keep the Ammo Mutation and forego one of the mods I've suggested but generally any more than one utility mod is going to hinder your ability to kill too much to make it worthwhile. Also make maxing out your mods a priority, especially crit and elemental damage ones as they are very easy in terms of credit and endo cost compared to the Rank 10 mods, you will see a huge damage increase just from doing this.

Your Galatine build is pretty solid, but i'd recommend getting a blood rush, I would personally only use Fury OR Berserker so switching one of these for that would work nicely. Depending on how much you use your melee replacing one of the elemental mods with a body count or drifting contact would be a good idea as well.

Problem is endo, sold like over 800 cards or something just to level up a few ones. No idea where to farm them

2 hours ago, Seacatyew said:

Problem is endo, sold like over 800 cards or something just to level up a few ones. No idea where to farm them

Hieracon is one of, if not the best endo farm in the game, and you will get relics whilst your there as well so it's a double win. Also make sure you do the weekly quest from maroo to get a free statue which is between 2-3.5k endo roughly and look out for statues in any missions that you run. Syndicate missions have a higher chance to spawn them so are a good place to go looking, using animal instinct, loot detector or thiefs wit will make it easier to find them.

Edited by (XB1)AnnoyedHaddock

13 minutes ago, (Xbox One)AnnoyedHaddock said:

Hieracon is one of, if not the best endo farm in the game, and you will get relics whilst your there as well so it's a double win. Also make sure you do the weekly quest from maroo to get a free statue which is between 2-3.5k endo roughly and look out for statues in any missions that you run. Syndicate missions have a higher chance to spawn them so are a good place to go looking, using animal instinct, loot detector or thiefs wit will make it easier to find them.

Yeah, been pulling off like 800+ each hieracon run :p recently got it, u get a lot of credits + endo if ur lucky. Ill do the weekly quest ty