Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Javlok riven is better in your opinion?

Vademar306

Question

Since Warframe builder may have some inaccuracy (or rather I'm inexperienced with it) which of the rivens is better for javlok in terms of practicality and not paper dps. (and pls don't tell me ones better because its higher mr or lower rolls :)

Javlok A (D polairity):

142% crit chance

81% Flight speed

104.6% Crit Damage

-32 damage to infested

MR 12-10 Rolls

Javlok B (D polarity):

91.8% Toxin

89% Multishot

138.6% Crit Chance

-36% Damage to Infested

Not sure about Mr but I think it might be 10 rolls or lower.

I'm just not sure whether or not multishot is better in case of javlok since its quite a crit weapon and also would toxin be better than flight speed since that boost makes it quite a hitscan weapon, considering added damage might not be enough if targets move a lot and you suck at aiming.

Any help or comment would be appreciated thanks again!!

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Xionyde134 said:

If you only use the fireball of the Javlok, take the second one. If you like throwing it, take the first one

I agree.

I will add that the Javlok tends to be more of a status weapon than pure critical, so multishot is nice for that. The second riven will allow you to build gas status or corrosive-heat, which are both excellent choices.

The speed of the primary projectile is decent so flight speed isn't necessary. If you use a cc frame like Nova or Ice Wave Impedence Frost, you should be able to land headshots without difficulty

6 minutes ago, Vademar306 said:

Since Warframe builder may have some inaccuracy (or rather I'm inexperienced with it) which of the rivens is better for javlok in terms of practicality and not paper dps. (and pls don't tell me ones better because its higher mr or lower rolls :)

Javlok A (D polairity):

142% crit chance

81% Flight speed

104.6% Crit Damage

-32 damage to infested

MR 12-10 Rolls

Javlok B (D polarity):

91.8% Toxin

89% Multishot

138.6% Crit Chance

-36% Damage to Infested

Not sure about Mr but I think it might be 10 rolls or lower.

I'm just not sure whether or not multishot is better in case of javlok since its quite a crit weapon and also would toxin be better than flight speed since that boost makes it quite a hitscan weapon, considering added damage might not be enough if targets move a lot and you suck at aiming.

Any help or comment would be appreciated thanks again!!

In my OPINION, you should take the first one. Not only does it give you higher crit chance, but it also gives you crit damage, which is just going to give you much more damage. That's just my take on it

Im going to try to bump this thread abit again because the gas status build with the second riven deals 72k burst and 32 sustained on wf builder whereas the first dual crit riven does 50k burst and 23k sustained which is considerably worse. Do you think the crit multiplier could compensate for the lack of paper DPS and do I have to do consistant headshots in order to beat the multishot riven? IF I keep hitting body parts will it do worse? and is flight speed rly that useful? Thanks again guys!! The build uses heavy c btw although I don't use heavy c since it limits accuracy.

Edited by Vademar306