Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think Octavia's Anthem should have a prerequisite MR and/or other quests completed?

Calmaxys

This is currently sitting on my mind.

Personally I'd hate to have to spent 400k+ credits on index or have to wait for day-night cycle on earth just to get access to Octavia's quest.

In my opinion, if the quest has an MR lock it should be about MR8-9 and apart from TWW, any other quests shouldnt really go into Octavia's Anthem.

Now, what do you think? Should it have an MR lock and if any, then how high?

Should it need quests apart from TWW completed, unlike other syndicate quests?

Reply with your personal thoughts, I love discussing opinions on in-game content, especially in games like Warframe!

Now, this is for everyone who doesnt yet know the news:

https://warframe.com/octavias-anthem

In my opinion, all quests that are not chain linked, meaning you need to complete one quest in order to understand the next quest. Then no, there should not be any MR lock or any form of lock preventing a new player from doing the quest if they wanted to.

Edited by Calwon5

I think the only requirement should be TWW, seeing as if you purchase Octavia and then do the quest, you get a riven mod for your troubles and riven mods were introduced in TWW. The other syndicate quests weren't tied together, so I doubt this one would either. 

Since we saw that Banshee Prime was MR locked at MR 8, then if Octavia's quest isn't MR locked, then Octavia herself will most likely be MR locked at 5.

54 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Ginger Bruhv said:

Anything less than the Euphona Prime. Took a day to get from MR13 to 14 and don't want to do that again.

I would hate if it was even MR 10, being an MR9 noob i'd hate to have to take like a month to get a frame that everyone will build for within a day of its release.

11 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

It should be post-TWW. Mainly because you have to fight Sentients solo and trying to do that without your Operator is an absolute hellish experience.

Bring new Limbo and a weapon with high dmg shots like the Tigris and the bows. Timestop, shoot enough for overkill, resume time and most important, loot corpses. Always loot corpses.

Alternative, bring Valkyr with Flow. and element mods on your melee. Activate Hysteria, each dead Sentient drops a core which fully heals you and max your energy so loot their corpses.

Did I mention looting the corpses?