Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not sure if this is an obvious question but..

mosaickle

Question

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Atylia said:

Lets say I wanna level up a certain weapon, do I need to use it a ton or will all my weapons get 'equal XP gain' regardless of what I use?

(in this case it's my melee)

If you go to Akkad (as an example) and you are leveling a weapon (primary as an example)

It would be wise to remove all other weapons (if you can survive without them) , it will level up faster.

When you get a kill with a weapon, the affinity (EXP) is divided 50-50 between your warframe and your weapon. 
When a teammate gets a kill in a 50m radius of you, you get 100% of that exp with 25% going towards your warframe and 75% goes to your Current equipped weapons. This means that if you equip only one weapon while a teammate kills stuff near you, all 75% exp goes towards that weapon.

Since you're lvling a melee, I would actually suggest you do stealth kills with it instead of lvling in a squad. Kill everything you can without dropping the stealth multiplier and you'll lvl the melee in no time.

58 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

if you want to level a weapon, say for multiple formas. get your self an affinity booster and bring it and only it (equip your warframe and your weapon and nothing else) to akkad or stofler

Thanks for this, though I think I just hit the worst of luck

I equipped my melee and only my melee and jumped into a relatively low level endless defense to level it up...

...and Hexis Lancers came for me...

That one game I don't equip anything but melee a squad comes and hunts for me...

Just now, Atylia said:

Thanks for this, though I think I just hit the worst of luck

I equipped my melee and only my melee and jumped into a relatively low level endless defense to level it up...

...and Hexis Lancers came for me...

That one game I don't equip anything but melee a squad comes and hunts for me...

thats usually how it works. im pretty much perma marked by stalker and he never comes for me unless im in a solo missions with low level weapons/warframe