Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Pet Color

kyori

Question

I noticed some players can have the usual 4 coloring options of 'base, secondary, tertiary and accent' for their pet.(also saw this in steve's twitter post about his helmith charger). I presume with those, players can chose color from color palette instead of gene-masking color bought from market with plat?

I only have the usual 3 coloring option which uses the gene-masking colors. I cannot use color from my color palette like how I color my warframe and gear.

Does anyone knows how do I go about getting the 4 coloring options instead of just the standard default 3 which only uses gene-masking colors?

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, kyori said:

I noticed some players can have the usual 4 coloring options of 'base, secondary, tertiary and accent' for their pet.(also saw this in steve's twitter post about his helmith charger). I presume with those, players can chose color from color palette instead of gene-masking color bought from market with plat?

I only have the usual 3 coloring option which uses the gene-masking colors. I cannot use color from my color palette like how I color my warframe and gear.

Does anyone knows how do I go about getting the 4 coloring options instead of just the standard default 3 which only uses gene-masking colors?

I think you need your pet to have a fourth color. Both my cats have a fourth one, but my doges only have 3. 

Edited by aligatorno