Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get a free gift?

(XBOX)S1STER CHR1S

Question

I'm sure that I will be getting some flak for asking this, but is there a way for someone here to gift me Hunhow's Gift? I really want the exclusive skins and gear that come from it, and nobody ever buys anything from me in game. I don't have a bottomless bank account, so I cannot just go buy platinum to drop on this. Day after day, I see people brag about how much plat they have, and never have anything they want or need. I have tried countless times to attempt building up the plat myself, but nobody ever buys anything I have of value, and when they do want to buy it, it's usually for the rock bottom prices. 

Please, if this forum really is for helping out players, please give me a hand in getting this ONE single thing from the market. 

Edited by (XB1)S1STER CHR1S
Spelling error

6 answers to this question

Nothing in life is free. If you want something, you have to work hard to earn it. Keep farming prime parts and build up your sets. Try your luck in Sorties and get a hold of Rivens. Slowly but surely you'll be able to build up your plat supply (without having to spend a single penny) and you'll get that bundle yourself.