Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash’s passive in Conclave changed to Bleed debuff from hits with weapons from the Nikana family.

Witchydragon

This means that anyone who wants to use a Nikana needs to use Ash for maximum effectiveness. It will reduce player choice, and makes Ash's passive unusually limited. A passive like a lighter frame outline/highlight, faster weapon swap, or no passive at all would be more appropriate. 

13 minutes ago, Witchydragon said:

This means that anyone who wants to use a Nikana needs to use Ash for maximum effectiveness. It will reduce player choice, and makes Ash's passive unusually limited. A passive like a lighter frame outline/highlight, faster weapon swap, or

I would prefer if it applies to all "sharp" weapons (Nikanas, Claws, Dual Blades, Swords, maybe Daggers and Dual daggers too)

13 minutes ago, Witchydragon said:

no passive at all would be more appropriate.

Then disable ALL passives across all frames, you know, to make it fair.

6 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the change was. Do you mind if I ask? I can't for the life of me understand what the patch notes are saying, the way it's setup is unclear.

Ash got new passive: Nikanas inflict a Bleed proc when he is the frame used. Honestly it's a step up from being a Shotgunframe thanks to sh*tty Teleport.

3 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Ash got new passive: Nikanas inflict a Bleed proc when he is the frame used. Honestly it's a step up from being a Shotgunframe thanks to sh*tty Teleport.

Thanks for that. I'm not sure how I feel if the passive gives a 100% chance to proc, but I guess this finally gives something to Ash other than gibbing with Teleport (which I'm not particularly good at).

Just now, LazerSkink said:

Thanks for that. I'm not sure how I feel if the passive gives a 100% chance to proc, but I guess this finally gives something to Ash other than gibbing with Teleport (which I'm not particularly good at).

I play SwordAlone, so Teleport is fully useless (which is hilariously ironical as Teleport is a melee oriented ability) because by the time the teleport animation finishes your target has bulletjumped into space or killed you. At the very least it should be castable on Terrain, so we can actually use it to outmaneuver, flank or escape.

1 hour ago, Heckzu said:

one of his abilities is throwing a shuriken.

And it doesn't cause a Bleed in Conclave for... unexplained reasons.. I guess.

Honestly I prefer this passive, as Ash (in PvE) is a solid melee oriented frame. I only wish it worked on other, sharp or stabby weapons too.

On 3/24/2017 at 5:03 PM, Nazrethim said:

I play SwordAlone, so Teleport is fully useless (which is hilariously ironical as Teleport is a melee oriented ability) because by the time the teleport animation finishes your target has bulletjumped into space or killed you. At the very least it should be castable on Terrain, so we can actually use it to outmaneuver, flank or escape.

I don't play Ash in conclave, but I like the idea of teleporting to terrain.