Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would suspicious behavior fall under for a report in warframe if at all?

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Question

I do not wish to falsely report someone and get in trouble for it, but also report suspicious behavior on another person.

Long story short, my fireteam and I (3 total) were doing the operation, got a randy, and began. He was a MR 6 with unranked everything. We said we were going 100+, he wanted to only do 15. We said we were going, leave now if he doesn't want to go that high, so nobody loses out and we could get another randy. He agreed, but later refused to keep going. He then began complaining (rather vulgarly I may add), standing on extraction, refusing to help, etc. We asked to help or leave, because we told him how far we were going.

Needless to say, we hit 99. I was removed from the game (which crashed), disconnected from our party. Another member was flat out crashed from online for a few minutes. The last had their game frozen, crashed, and internet refreshed (turned off/on again).

Now, getting disconnected is not a new thing. The timing and the fact everything crashed on all three of us at the same time to that extent is extremely suspicious (we live in different states). We already put in a report through Microsoft (poor language), but was wondering if any of the report categories via Warframe had any ties to such.

Edited by (XB1)ZDragonLord X
Edits (in parenthesis to clarify some things)

14 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Why would you go for 100+ and make it a public game?...

We couldn't find anyone wanting to go that high, and we needed another person. We were willing to help, although constantly picking him up would be annoying. We had him as an easy core runner. No idea why he got so mad.

6 minutes ago, Lluminate said:

Wow, you guys were honestly really rude. Why would you go pub if you wanted to go that long? You essentially trapped that newb there with you, of course he's not going to quit because he wants the rewards.

The game crash sounds like a coincidence too, or maybe instant karma.

Again, we offered for him to leave right at the start, before it affected anything. See above why and that we offered to help.

He was just bad because he didn't get his way I guess.

The game didn't just crash, internet and network went as well across 3 people simultaneously. THAT is not a coincidence.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)ZDragonLord X said:

We couldn't find anyone wanting to go that high, and we needed another person. We were willing to help, although constantly picking him up would be annoying. We had him as an easy core runner. No idea why he got so mad.

You clearly did not, nor could he have been much of a help if he did stick around.

He was obviously mad because you trapped him with you guys, potetionally robbing him his rewards, score and xp (yeah, newbs and experienced players who switched to console leveling multiple things at once has become pretty normal ever since DE upped the needet MR to even cover primes) if he wasn't to play by your rules.

You even went as far as to play the victim in public as you've grown suspicious of potential consequences of your actions... one couldn't even go as far as to pin it down on this one dude as that kinda behavior surely wasn't a once in a lifetime occasion....i sincerly hope for you that it was instant karma since a attack on you could become as much as an constant state as there isn't exactly something like an expiration date for given ddos commands. And why would a mr5 player with the ability to change his IP care about a ban?

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

You clearly did not, nor could he have been much of a help if he did stick around.

He was obviously mad because you trapped him with you guys, potetionally robbing him his rewards, score and xp (yeah, newbs and experienced players who switched to console leveling multiple things at once has become pretty normal ever since DE upped the needet MR to even cover primes) if he wasn't to play by your rules.

You even went as far as to play the victim in public as you've grown suspicious of potential consequences of your actions... one couldn't even go as far as to pin it down on this one dude as that kinda behavior surely wasn't a once in a lifetime occasion....i sincerly hope for you that it was instant karma since a attack on you could become as much as an constant state as there isn't exactly something like an expiration date for given ddos commands. And why would a mr5 player with the ability to change his IP care about a ban?

Lol what the fuh is your issue? I think you are missing everything I am saying.

One more time: We gave him the option to leave RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING. No progress, no kills, not even 1 minute in, still in the spawn room. He stayed on his own free will, we did not use a hack to lock his account in place. He WILLINGLY stayed.

Again, what is your issue? I pray it's not console bias. Low MR means nothing, people have alt accounts to hack/cheat on all the time. Have never had an issue with connection, especially to that extent. Having a simultaneous issue across multiple states is not normal or anything close to a coincidence.

If you are going to do nothing but be an &#! and not help with the question, kindly stop replying and making yourself look bad.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)ZDragonLord X said:

Lol what the fuh is your issue? I think you are missing everything I am saying.

One more time: We gave him the option to leave RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING. No progress, no kills, not even 1 minute in, still in the spawn room. He stayed on his own free will, we did not use a hack to lock his account in place. He WILLINGLY stayed.

Again, what is your issue? I pray it's not console bias. Low MR means nothing, people have alt accounts to hack/cheat on all the time. Have never had an issue with connection, especially to that extent. Having a simultaneous issue across multiple states is not normal or anything close to a coincidence.

If you are going to do nothing but be an &#! and not help with the question, kindly stop replying and making yourself look bad.

That's something one can eather believe or not. Its just as likely that you guys only shared your intentions with him as he wanted to leave at 15. But no matter the circumstance: if someone want's to leave, you leave. Period. Everything else is quite rude towards people who may not even have the time or want to invest that much time into the game as public games are based on the agreement of the group and sure are not for you to dictate. This goes especially for low MR's as they, circumstance aside, need the rewards the most. You guys opened this public lobby and expected people to eather agree or leave. Did you expect a frickin cookie?

And i helped did i not? Since i allready pointed out that this guy sure is not the only suspect, that there is no evidence he is and that any further steps would bear no fruit anyways, nor change your situation. Hell, there isn't even proof anything is going on at all. I guess that's not the answer you wanted but that's how it is.

But go ahead. If it serves your false sense of justice. Report people without definitive evidence, over basicly negative feedback to your unsocial behavior.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

58 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

That's something one can eather believe or not. Its just as likely that you guys only shared your intentions with him as he wanted to leave at 15. But no matter the circumstance: if someone want's to leave, you leave. Period. Everything else is quite rude towards people who may not even have the time or want to invest that much time into the game as public games are based on the agreement of the group and sure are not for you to dictate. This goes especially for low MR's as they, circumstance aside, need the rewards the most. You guys opened this public lobby and expected people to eather agree or leave. Did you expect a frickin cookie?

And i helped did i not? Since i allready pointed out that this guy sure is not the only suspect, that there is no evidence he is and that any further steps would bear no fruit anyways, nor change your situation. Hell, there isn't even proof anything is going on at all. I guess that's not the answer you wanted but that's how it is.

But go ahead. If it serves your false sense of justice. Report people without definitive evidence, over basicly negative feedback to your unsocial behavior.

Was mainly a general question with an experience tied to it to reference. Most other games have a "report for cheating/tampering/etc" option on it, was wondering what it fell under with Warframe's limited list. That was my question, again, with my experience to show what I mean by "suspicious behavior" without screaming and blaming "cheating."

To clarify: We reported him for his language, with a side note that we can add explaining the potential ddos, and what happened leading up to and during the connection issues we had.

Reasoning behind going on: 2 of us were on a time crunch. Last round of 100 to finish operation and only had time for that. We went pub to find people to help/for help. We have taxi'ed a MR 2 through 100 waves, and he did fine. If the guy said he had a hot date to get to, we would have called it a day there. No, he agreed to it, then when we got a ways in he suddenly decides he doesn't want to participate.

You can believe what you want, not sure why someone would go posting a bs story with a legitimate question and concern.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Sic Mirx said:

Sounds more like a lag out and a failure to rejoin sort of chain of events than "Suspicious Behavior" to me.

We thought the same thing, but being removed from both the game and the internet, across different states at the same time, is a bit concerning. We're not sure, which is why we added it in the notes section of a offensive language report.

8 minutes ago, CherryPauper said:

This is why we need solo extractions in this game much like how we can solo extract on Defense missions. 

To answer your question, this isn't really something that is reportable unless you have evidence.

Thank you for a straight answer. And I agree, any and all endless missions need to have that kind of extraction method.