Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HUD Huge and Blurry

Echorion

Question

Since the last update my HuD has gotten huge and blurry, it's distracting and hard to use- things like radial now block the screen entirely for me.

Is this a bug? Can I turn it back down to what it was? In options scaling is set to 0 right now I don't know what's going on.

8 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AnAngryHorde said:

I've got the same thing. My resolution is the same as it was before (1920x1080), and HUD Scaling is set at 100 (the minimum), but everything in my HUD is massive and low resolution. Is there no way to fix this then?

Not until DE/Pablo/whoever does something about it. I hate to sound like I'm dev-bashing, but before U20 my impression of UI stuff in warframe... hasn't been good for various reasons. This is not helping. Hope they get this 4k S#&$ under control pronto cause the first thing I though when entering the game is "WTF happened to my resolution, and why does it look like &#!."

9 minutes ago, Echorion said:

What the S#&$? Why?

This is awful; why ruin something that was perfectly fine?

4k support was not fine. The menus were tiny, so I'm assuming 4K looks alright now and everyone else has to play like their resolution is 800x600.

Edited by AXCrusnik

12 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

4k support was not fine. The menus were tiny, so I'm assuming 4K looks alright now and everyone else has to play like their resolution is 800x600.

That doesn't explain why they had to ruin the normal HUD though. I've never had that problem in like any game I've ever played that had 4K. I usually prefer 1080 but I might take the frame hit and run this at 4k just to see if the UI becomes less obnoxious =(