Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Siphons Broken: No longer pointing towards the Kuva

HolidayPi3

Topic. I'm unsure if this started with the latest update or if this issue has existed longer. Previously when I'd done Kuva farming in U19, the Kuva braids would point towards the kuva they're siphoning. Now they're not. Ran a couple of missions and took pictures. It was pretty consistent. Please excuse my paint skills.

33540480901_913178a21d_o.jpg33540481131_374b35d80e_o.jpg

33540481191_74862b21ae_o.jpg

33669978095_47114c1aa3_o.jpg

13 minutes ago, booty_hunter said:

I do agree that they simply dont work anymore but this should be in 'Report a Bug' and not general discussion

Noted. My mistake. Also, this is general feedback. That being said, if a moderator feels this needs to be moved, they are free to do so.

Edited by HolidayPi3

Like to add that in addition to it not pointing in the right direction,  the kuva cloud spawns and/or pathing seem to be broken. Had a siphon in Mars and the last cloud was nowhere to be found for a good ten minutes. Just gave up and extracted. 

31 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Kuva clouds are also sometimes spawning invisible, somtimes spawning right next to the siphon and sometimes have their hitbox in a different place than the cloud itself.

I've experienced this one as well. Sometimes the braid will lift up for 1-2 seconds and then intake an invisible cloud.

1 hour ago, MobyTheDuck said:

Kuva clouds are also sometimes spawning invisible, somtimes spawning right next to the siphon and sometimes have their hitbox in a different place than the cloud itself.

Been there. Seen that. Can confirm.

Invisible kuva clouds spawning a few meters away with braids pointing off somewhere else seems like a new Kuva Nightmare mode. =p

3 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I can imagine this bug in Eris where the hole tileset looks like a Kuva Cloud...

I guess the kuva cloud should be more visible even when this bug gets corrected. 

Yes.

Not long ago we had a run with a Nova running "DK Cosplay" so they were all dressed in Black and Red with red energy.

And let me just say, Red Energy Molecular Prime is not a wonderful thing to have around when harvesting Kuva =p

2 hours ago, Rolunde said:

Yes.

Not long ago we had a run with a Nova running "DK Cosplay" so they were all dressed in Black and Red with red energy.

And let me just say, Red Energy Molecular Prime is not a wonderful thing to have around when harvesting Kuva =p

You should try it with an Octavia w/ red energy. 

So much more fun /s