Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative Capacity

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

9 answers to this question

Did you move the polarity locations?

I know this can happen in cases where you move a polarity that does not fit (or move one that fits) and a mod costs more then before. there are times where the game does not pick it up so it goes into negative until something in the build changes.

Next to that though... yuck, shredder.

Just now, Airwolfen said:

Did you move the polarity locations?

I know this can happen in cases where you move a polarity that does not fit (or move one that fits) and a mod costs more then before. there are times where the game does not pick it up so it goes into negative until something in the build changes.

Next to that though... yuck, shredder.

I did not move anything,

I was simply building a different configuration other than the A.

shredder yak? it's a point of view, but personally i like it

Hi, sorry for nekrosing , I'm raporting the same bug and I stambled across this thread. Do you think that this bug's potentially harmful and I should actually send this to DE? (which doesn't mean they'll fix it right away OFC :s)
197DC59806C6A420294D8DE25DBE173D0BD7BFD6

Edited by zbihej
interpuntion issues ech

There have been previous discussions about this in these forums, and I think it was found that the game would auto-correct by removing a mod during gameplay.  It doesn't show it to you, as you can go into mission and come back and still have all the mods, but during the mission, you're actually missing a mod.  That's if memory serves me correctly.

And...Shredder?  If you're going for straight damage for some reason, Blaze would be much better, even on an elemental enhancement sortie condition or going up against a boss that can't be proc'ed with status.  That's about the only reason I can think to not go for a 100% status build on the Tigris Prime.