Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Behalf of the Novus Orbis Librarium (FREE IGNIS WRAITH)

(XBOX)Grimsley Clause

Question

Hello all fellow Jade Tenno. I'm the leader of the little Illuminati-esque clan mentioned in the title. 

My clan has received the Ignis Wraith Research in our Dojo, and we know people who were unable to perform or reach the necessary points in the Defect were unable to receive a Blueprint. Now, anyone who did not receive one in the event, or just need it (Maybe a newer player, may have just been gone for the event), may get a free one, So long as they do not own it. There will be profile and background checks in place to prevent false profit.

So please remember my name, ALG Minuscule36, and if you see it in Trade Chat, or find me in Vesper 1 during my periodic visits as Grimsley Clause, please feel free to message me on my Xbox Profile (Not in-game) and request your Blueprint.

Once again, the Blueprint is free if you do not have the weapon, and will always be available for distribution. Donations will always be accepted (of course) but are not mandatory. Only give if you feel like it.

Thank you for reading Tenno. Keep on fighting. I hope to help arm you.

NOTE: If you see THIS FRAME in Vesper 1, just be sure to give him a shout!

IMG_5d8652cc-e63d-4f91-87a8-252005c9fbf2

EDIT 2: If you have an Ignis Wraith, but still desire to sell more, I will give them out for a small fee of 10 Platinum  per Blueprint. This way those that need it get it free, and those that want to profit pay their price.

TOTAL IGNIS WRAITH'S GIVEN : LOTS (Lost track after the 26th person)

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36
BP's are now available for distribution!

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)JadeSalamander said:

Thank you so much for doing this, due to the Xbox live downtime two of our clan members couldn't participate due to busy work schedules, and we missed the BP by literally one or two survivors.

It's just my way of giving back, friend. You have a scenario that pretty much dictates a large majority of my reasoning for doing this! Tell you friends to come my way, I'll hook you guys up with your Ignises, no problem! :)

2 hours ago, (PS4)hahajake said:

Hope DE prevents this non sense in future clan events. Making laziness great again i guess...

On the contrary, I think this event restored my faith in the basic goodness of the Warframe community. Watching so many people make sure that those who were unable to be around for the event still get a chance at the weapon.

Because, let's face it, this isn't really around for those who could have done the event, but didn't, this isn't about helping the lazy. Getting the weapon if you were around for the event was pretty easy (well, at least the BP anyways). 

This is for those who didn't have a chance, and there are some really nice clans making sure those people who didn't have a chance at the event don't have to pay an arm and a leg just to get those 3K mastery, or try out out upgrade of one of their favorite weapons if they really enjoy the Ignis. 

Having the Ignis Wraith in clan research shouldn't be about making money anyway, but simply about being able to advertise when recruiting "we have the ignis wraith". It shows you have essentially all research and that your clan is a little more elite for pulling it off. I doubt they ever intended people to make a bunch of money selling it. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

On the contrary, I think this event restored my faith in the basic goodness of the Warframe community. Watching so many people make sure that those who were unable to be around for the event still get a chance at the weapon.

Because, let's face it, this isn't really around for those who could have done the event, but didn't, this isn't about helping the lazy. Getting the weapon if you were around for the event was pretty easy (well, at least the BP anyways). 

This is for those who didn't have a chance, and there are some really nice clans making sure those people who didn't have a chance at the event don't have to pay an arm and a leg just to get those 3K mastery, or try out out upgrade of one of their favorite weapons if they really enjoy the Ignis. 

Very nice of you to say. Glad to be of service!

Saw ppl trying to sell the Ignis Wraith for 400p yesterday.  SMH.

Also, had an exchange.  Saw someone WTB who wrote "pmo".  I immediately responded with "Free."  They said "sry, just bought it."  I don't think they believed I was willing to give it away for free :sad:.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Saw ppl trying to sell the Ignis Wraith for 400p yesterday.  SMH.

Also, had an exchange.  Saw someone WTB who wrote "pmo".  I immediately responded with "Free."  They said "sry, just bought it."  I don't think they believed I was willing to give it away for free :sad:.

Yeah... it's a little unfortunate that even though there are clans with an unlimited supply of them,  some people still think selling for an egregious price is alright.